PDA

View Full Version : Money in the Bank match a let down?

The Hammer
04-06-2006, 06:26 AM
In my opinion this match was good but could have been so much better. For one it was way to short. I just did not seem to have the excitment it should have. RVD was a huge let down in my opoinion, I mean his frog spash of the ladder was more just a falling of the ladder in the laying position. The only highlite of this match was Shelton. As usual he put on a great performance and I hope the WWE and Vince have noticed this and let him get more involved. I mean cut this man loose and let him perform. However, all in all this was a disappointing match. What are your opinions?

hunter_spn
04-06-2006, 07:22 AM
agree with ya! RVD fucked up the whole damn show and the match.

Finch420
04-07-2006, 02:16 AM
Every match has the oppertunity to be better, but it doesn't mean its a let down. The match was pretty good, in my opinion, between Naitch selling the suplex to perfection to the shalayly shot to Robbie V grabbing the suitcase everything in the match went well. My only problem with the match was that, just like last year, one guy worked his ass off the whole match, Finlay, and a guy we only saw once in the match, Van Dam, won the thing. I think next year Vince should have the winner in the match more then what he has the past two years....

The Lost Soul 13
04-08-2006, 02:12 AM
For me it was a poor choice in how to use talent in the match. Flair I can completely understand because we know he kills himself every single match. RVD and Hardy are also completely understandable because the ladder match plays to their strength as well. Benjamin is far too athletic to leave out and he seems to excel in these matches as well. This leaves us with my two issues. Finlay actually could have been a great choice. He's a hardcore brawler and he could have brought an element of pure violence to the match but he seemed to scale it back too much. Lashley could have been amazing in the match if he had have shown an element of speed or power in using the ladder. Instead, he really did very little to impress anyone in the match. All in all it was a decent match but it seemed like only 4 of the 6 were truly in the match.

likatiga
04-08-2006, 02:13 PM
IMO, the match was good, but not great. Shelton's spots were awesome, RVD splash was OK and Hardy put in a solid performance. However Lashley and Finlay are not really suited to a high spot ladder match.