PDA

View Full Version : Your ideal Smackdown Title Reigns and Chasers of 2006.

King Placebo
04-06-2006, 07:58 AM
Here is how i'd have it..

World Heavyweight Championship-
With Rey holding it now, and Randy Orton being suspended is confirmed, there is only person who i think should fill this gap and that is Kane. Have him turn heel on show on Raw, then build on that vy going to smackdown in the draft and have him destroy rey in a monster heel way. After that i wont want it to happen but I feel that Batista will get back into the main event scene when he is back. Even though i'd rather JBL or Angle up there.

US Championship-
I can think of many people to hold this strap. Many wrestlers in the middle division are worthy of it. IMO having JBL hold is it under his calibur for him. I'd have him drop it to a face quickly. Benoit, Hardy or Lashley, i don't mind. Then Kennedy should return very soon and i'd have him fued with Whomever the champ may be when he gets back. Or another possibility, give it to Burchill, it would suit him well.

Tag Team Championship-
Smackdown has a decent SD! tag division, better then RAW'S. I'd keep MnM Champs for abit longer. Then i'd have Kendrick and London take it off them and let them have a reign for a while.

Cruiserweight Chamionship- I don't care much for the Cruiserweights anymore. But Gregory Helms having this championship for a while will be a good thing.

Opinions/Thoughts?

bad_meetz_evil
04-06-2006, 08:23 AM
World Heavyweight Championship-
I agree that Rey should drop the title to Kane, with a heel turn, and back with the big red machine, at maybe Judgment day. Then letting Kane fued with the Undertaker. It’ll be truly a classic, and Taker might get his revenge from Survivor Series 2003, yet again.

US Championship-
There are many people worthy to hold this title. But lets pull down Kurt Angle from the main event scene for now, and make him fued with JBL. It’ll be a great rivalry, and I doesn’t matter who comes out, on top.

Tag Team Championship-
Agreed 100% with KoC.

Cruiserweight Chamionship- After Rey, would loose the title to Kane, I’d bring him back to the cruiserweight division where he belongs, and make Gregory Helms loose the title to Rey.

dezorr
04-06-2006, 09:14 PM
i see kane as champ and hopefuly fued with taker and the winner drop the belt to Batista

Finch420
04-07-2006, 02:04 AM
World Heavyweight Title
Rey Misterio Jr., April 2nd, 2006 to May 21st, 2006
Kurt Angle, May 21st, 2006 to July 23rd, 2006
Randy Orton, July 23rd, 2006 through 2007.

United States Title
JBL April 2nd, 2006 to May 9th, 2006
Chris Benoit May 9th, 2006 to July 2nd, 2006
Ken Kennedy July 2nd, 2006 to July 23rd, 2006
Rey Misterio Jr., July 23rd, 2006 to October 8th, 2006
Ken Kennedy (2) October 8th, 2006 through 2007

WWE Tag Titles
MNM 2005 Through 2007

Crusierweight Title
Gregory Helms January 29th, 2006 to May 21st, 2006
Brian Kendrick May 21st, 2006 to July 2nd, 2006
Super Crazy July 2nd, 2006 to August 27th, 2006
CM Punk August 27th, 2006 to December 17th, 2006
Kid Kash December 17th, 2006 through 2007

scorpionf
04-07-2006, 12:22 PM
World Heavyweight Title:

Would love to see Mysterio and Angle fued, and then for Angle to win the title back, leading to Angle vs Batista, with Batista heading into WM 23 as the title holder.

US Title:

So many are worthy... I would love to see Hardy holding the title by the end of 2006. It would be good to see Benoit holding this title again. Benoit vs Hardy would be a great fued, and add Lashley to the mix and there would be some awesome matches.

Tag Team Titles:

I am sick to death of MNM. I would like to see London and Kendrick holding these titles, they really deserve a title reign.

Cruiserweight Title:

Helms is an awesome champ, and can have a good fued with any of the cruiserweights, but I would like to see Super Crazy or Psychosis holding the title at some stage. Kid Kash is also a good choice and it would be good to see him with the title at some stage by the end of 2006