PDA

View Full Version : Colt Cabana to the WWE??

MACKILLER
04-09-2006, 03:18 AM
Well some of you are like no way in hell but so far he's been in two dark matchs and gotten some surprising big pops and so was CM Punk(he and colt are big in chi town). Well i think with punk just about ready to hit the main roster i think he could get colt a tryout. Think about the Second City Saints in the WWE. They could start as a tag get the title, start to argue lose the title then they fued....with their history of good match's they could really boost their popularity.

NOW REALIZE THIS IS JUST AN OBSERVATION. I am just hoping this happens

(THIS WAS ALSO POINTED OUT BY SOMEONE ON ANOTHER BOARD)
"'ll risk being yelled at for posting a spoiler but Ace Steele was on Heat this past week so, assuming it is the same Ace Steele, WWE has had a recent look at all three of the Second City Saints. It's obviously not Ace Steele's first visit with the WWE but it is interesting to see all three of those guys involved around the same time."

BDK
04-09-2006, 04:18 AM
I've seen a Punk match from ROH and I've heard Colt Cabana is one bad *shut your mouth* (Stole that from Shaft)

The Crippler
04-09-2006, 05:56 AM
I'm all for Colt Cabana coming to the WWE. They have to team him up with Punk and have Colt act all goofy like he does in ROH. And yes BDK, "Classic" Colt Cabana is such a BMF that he comes out to "Copacabana" by Barry Manilow.

MACKILLER
04-11-2006, 03:58 AM
for those who didn't watch RAW Colt Cabana faced Umaga...........i don't think it is just by accident that he's been in a match the last 2-3 weeks and if albright got called up then i think CM Punk is next and then my prediction will be right........ Shocked I HOPE

kunj3440
04-11-2006, 04:14 AM
if punk comes to wwe he has to come to SD bcoz SD need all the great superstars,maybe even be a tag team champ wit colt

Additional Comment:
ok i want to readjust my last statment
punk doesnt go wit colt
he becomes a cruiserweight and gets a free shot at the title and wins and his legacy starts frm there