PDA

View Full Version : Next World War

M-J
01-09-2006, 03:10 AM
Hmm. i ve been discussing with my dad about what will future wars are going to be. he said definetly on water and oil.
i dont know why people should fight on water when it is all over, they could trade for it, or share it... there is sea water and they could like take the salt ( i dont know if they could do that ) so anyways, why the big fuss, they could move to mars, it is another life for them! it is along time from now it will take more than 200 years

Dicuss!!

LG
01-09-2006, 03:21 AM
I found something out dude. Since I know you believe in the Bible now, I do have a thing to tell you. See in the Tribulation there are 10 kingdoms of the world that will be together. However, it has been mentioned in the Bible and studied out furthermore, that there is one country that will not be in there and will be defeated before it happens. The country? Russia.

Voodoo
01-09-2006, 05:42 AM
I highly doubt there will be another WORLD war, there will probably lots of minor conflicts but nothing too severe. With the internet the world is a much smaller place and I dont think people would stand for it, there is no more inferiority complex among the majority of people.

Blank
01-09-2006, 06:45 AM
Don't really care what future wars will be about. The cause is rather unimportant, all that matters is that they'll happen. But there will be another World War, there are to many egos and such around for one to not happen.

Love this quote about wars:
"We don't know what weapons will be used to fight World War 3, but we do know that World War 4 will be fought using stones and rocks."

Saw that on www.tehfincheh.net

M-J
01-13-2006, 04:07 AM
Yes, russia will be the last it might be the main target. but then we got the water where we drink. so water is renewable. we can get ice and melt it and make water there is lots of ways to do water, and ofcourse everytime it rains in the winter. but in the war some country will take the lead of the water thats why they will do the war

W-OLF
01-13-2006, 04:57 AM
Intresting thoughts but I think its much like VooDoo said many conflicts but I really doubt well see another World War.

Flair Country
01-13-2006, 05:21 AM
Love this quote about wars:
"We don't know what weapons will be used to fight World War 3, but we do know that World War 4 will be fought using stones and rocks."

Saw that on www.tehfincheh.net

That's a really intelligent quote, and I think it sums up my opinion on the subject. If there is going to be a World War III, fought over oil or food or whatever, it will involve nuclear warheads and involve every major nation in the world. Now that so many countries have atomic bombs, there is more likelyhood that if one country decides to use them, then they all will. The few civilizations that survive will literally get a blank slate to work with and start repopulating the world. Or maybe I just watch too much television...I guess only time will tell.

M-J
01-13-2006, 04:23 PM
That's a really intelligent quote, and I think it sums up my opinion on the subject. If there is going to be a World War III, fought over oil or food or whatever, it will involve nuclear warheads and involve every major nation in the world. Now that so many countries have atomic bombs, there is more likelyhood that if one country decides to use them, then they all will. The few civilizations that survive will literally get a blank slate to work with and start repopulating the world. Or maybe I just watch too much television...I guess only time will tell.

Yes, there will be atomic bombs. there are more than 500 atomic bombs. if they all blow up then the world will end. at least maybe 20% will survive.

Slash
01-13-2006, 05:09 PM
If there is another massive World War, it will be the last one! Nothing will be around after it! The biggest threat to the world at the moment isn't Saddam Hussain or Osama Bin Laden, it's Kim Jong Il! He's one crazy mother fucker & we know he has Nuclear weapons!

M-J
01-13-2006, 06:22 PM
yes they are.. and the last world war will be about water...