PDA

View Full Version : Vince taking things to far now. God is on the roster.

Dasdream™
04-10-2006, 03:50 AM
From WWE.com Power 25

KEEP AN EYE ON...Keep an eye on the following Superstars during the upcoming week:

Paul Burchill
SmackDown's buccaneer beat William Regal again this week on SmackDown.

God
Does The Almighty have anything planned for the McMahons heading into Backlash?

London & Kendrick
How will the high-energy tag team capitalize on their non-title victory over MNM on SmackDown?
---------------------------------------

oh boy I see a lawsuit coming lol especially if HBK losses

Adam Copeland2
04-10-2006, 07:01 AM
I think this is just for comedical purposes

Metalring
04-10-2006, 02:37 PM
I swear if they do an angle where Steph "loses her baby" due to the Almighty that will be the breaking point.

Finch420
04-10-2006, 04:09 PM
First off, no one can sue because of "God" being on the Power 25. Second, the Power 25 is NOT the roster.

Alright, now if there is a God up above, what would Vince do if he decided to come down and help Shawn, would he try to apologize for all of his past knowing he would have no chance, or would he try to hurt him, that's what I'm looking forward too in this match.

yankeesman77
04-10-2006, 05:51 PM
lol I bet the WWE brings in a guy who pretends or proceeds to be "God". That would be idiotic I know but think of the comedy.

Assassin™
04-10-2006, 06:41 PM
I know, but think of the pointlessness.

C_Cage_84
04-11-2006, 08:47 PM
I wonder, if he's up there, what would he say to Vince when he dies?

likatiga
04-12-2006, 01:42 PM
I think the question that needs to be asked is
-What would the reaction be if Vince announced Mohommed or Allah would be be the tag team partner for a wrestler (say Hassan, if he was still around)
Do you think that it would be looked at as a comedic act by the muslim/Arabic community?

greatgonzo
04-12-2006, 01:46 PM
I would love to see God as champ

Dasdream™
04-12-2006, 05:39 PM
First off, no one can sue because of "God" being on the Power 25. Second, the Power 25 is NOT the roster.

Alright, now if there is a God up above, what would Vince do if he decided to come down and help Shawn, would he try to apologize for all of his past knowing he would have no chance, or would he try to hurt him, that's what I'm looking forward too in this match.

First off it's called a typo, second if you knew anything about God you would know, he doesn't do violence duh, so clearly he's not going to "appear" in the match and yes you can sue. This past Monday Vince was insulting God and dissrespecting the church, yes it may be a "joke" but how bout I call your mother a cow cock sucking bitch that fucks her kids before they even walk....but wait, I'm just kidding, lmfao, there are things that should never be played with and this is one of them.

I wonder, if he's up there, what would he say to Vince when he dies?

Well for one Vince wouldn't be going "up there" he'd burn in hell like the rest

LG
04-12-2006, 05:46 PM
This is going to far...me as a Christian this is just mocking God..and if you are a believer or not..you wouldnt want them making fun of your god now would you?

This is pointless and I hope HBK goes to TNA.

Dasdream™
04-12-2006, 05:54 PM
This is going to far...me as a Christian this is just mocking God..and if you are a believer or not..you wouldnt want them making fun of your god now would you?

This is pointless and I hope HBK goes to TNA.

Thank you, wether or not HBK finding God and a new found faith is real or not, I don't know, but any REAL Christian or believer would be extremely offended and just like I left the companies I worked for, for descrimination and dissrespect to my faith, I would hope WWE superstars, that believe in God, would do the same.

Jay M Punkster
04-12-2006, 06:04 PM
he used everthing else so he pics god lol.

Dasdream™
04-12-2006, 06:22 PM
yes Vince has done the Gay, lesbian, Racial and the "sex" thing, and they were all pulled off the air or dropped because of to many complaints, when will he learn?

LG
04-12-2006, 06:28 PM
I know there are alot of WWE fans...but right now Vince is digging his own grave

shakie
04-12-2006, 10:27 PM
as a christan I must say this is taking it too far. And as a fan of WWE and knowing McMahons ways, this isnt out of the ordinary for him. I will sue if he doent make a public apology for what he did on raw, SD, or WWE.com.

LG
04-13-2006, 02:11 AM
Hey FD you won't be the only one sueing...Multi-Billion Dollar Vince could be left with a penny if every Christian sued him

nu_jersey_devil
04-18-2006, 04:53 AM
this is when u know wwe is getting desperate for a storyline

If It Takes Forever
04-18-2006, 06:45 AM
Doubt you would win the lawsuit considering McMahon has the first amendment to say whatever in the hell he wants to say.

Infinite Vision
04-19-2006, 11:25 PM
The whole angle of this feud is getting stupid now.

LG
04-20-2006, 02:04 AM
Ok..something is very weird now
What happened last Monday night? How was Vince unable to hit HBK with that chair b.c of eexplosives? what is going on?