PDA

View Full Version : Would Cena make a great heel now?

LionDen
01-09-2006, 08:49 PM
After watching New Years Revolution, i was astounded at the heat that Cena got from the crowd. I have not seen heat like that for a face since the days when The Rock was a face and got booed all the time from crowds.

I think Cena would now beccome a briliant heel and play off the crowd. The face side has obviously gone and the heel sideis a side he has never really tried before.

Your opinions.

Voodoo
01-09-2006, 08:51 PM
He's naturally a better heel, in his raps he could diss people and it'll just be better, he's like Triple H in that he's just a natural at it.

LionDen
01-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Yeah, i never thought about the rap part, that could be a good commodity for his heelnes.

Flair Country
01-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Maybe he could be a decent heel, but I think he would make a great high school janitor! He just seems to have the right qualifications. :)

OMEN
01-09-2006, 09:18 PM
I think that he would make a great heel especially after last night at NYR when everyone could clearly hear the boos and he could quite easily turn on the crowd and blame them for his loss.
The sad thing is i cannot see it happening and he still has a chance to get the belt back as a rematch,he will probably get the belt back and go on to WM as the champ.I do hope though that while Edge has the belt that he gets rid of that awfully designed one that Cena had and goes back to a more origonal design.

dope2
01-10-2006, 01:14 AM
I think that he would make a great heel especially after last night at NYR when everyone could clearly hear the boos and he could quite easily turn on the crowd and blame them for his loss.
The sad thing is i cannot see it happening and he still has a chance to get the belt back as a rematch,he will probably get the belt back and go on to WM as the champ.I do hope though that while Edge has the belt that he gets rid of that awfully designed one that Cena had and goes back to a more origonal design.

i :agree: with that

King Placebo
01-10-2006, 02:52 AM
I was also very surprised to see so much heat at cena at NYR, but you cant blame cena, its not his fault, the bookers stuffed up cena really badly, and yes it is about time he goes back to being heel, because he could become bigger as a heel then he was as a face.

Reinheimer
01-10-2006, 07:28 AM
I think that it would work quite well. Well, for John Cena anyway. Edge is now obviously the top heel on Raw. And he's the WWE Champion. If John Cena turns heel then where will his place be. No one wants to see two heels go at it. And believe me, Cena will be contending for the championship for a while. So yea, Cena would make a great heel. But how would they use him. There are too many other factors to think about with this.

kirkeastment
01-25-2006, 12:39 PM
cena was getting too old too fast we needed a new champion too bad it was edge though

ultimate diva
01-26-2006, 04:19 AM
i like him either way. i say if he goes heel he was good in that way before. i think it would work out well.:agree:

cookie_dough_619
01-27-2006, 02:39 AM
Im in the minority. Ive never really had a problem with Cena. Although it would be interesting to see how he fares out as a heel with genuine heat.

POD
01-27-2006, 04:53 PM
I would like to see him as heel for a change because his face gimmick has got very boring and he never gets to do him raps etc.I dont think it will be happening though because i got this feeling he is going to get the wwe title back at RR.

HOC-hater of cena
01-27-2006, 05:05 PM
I really dont care, but if i had to see cena, i rather him be a heel

W-OLF
01-27-2006, 05:41 PM
Yea now would be a good time to do that but maybe after the Edge feud hard to get more heat than him atm lol.

judgeplissken
01-27-2006, 10:29 PM
Personally I could care less. He bores me whether he's a heel or a face.

Dmac
01-29-2006, 12:30 AM
i personally think this woul be a great time for him to be a heel and i think that he should do what triple h has done twice now with dx and evolution and get himself and faction, 2 thug liek characters that come to mind are jamal and rosey.

Mario
02-02-2006, 08:26 AM
he's become a face again after his fued with edge

BikBgDddy
02-11-2006, 07:44 AM
I hate cena so much, it would be good for his rep. if he became a heel.

Disasteriffic
02-16-2006, 05:00 AM
Cena was a great heel! I loved his freestyles. I remember once when he ripped on Zach Gowen. I kinda felt sorry for him too. I'd love to see him go heel again.

ucantseeme
02-18-2006, 08:00 AM
I dont think WWE should promote Cena as a heel. He is better as a face. If HHH wins the tournament then HHH will be the heel. This will be real good for WM.