PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think will win the Rumble?

LionDen
01-09-2006, 09:35 PM
I know a bit early but i was wondering if you have any thoughts on who m might win the Rumble this year.

Afetr New Years Revolution, i will say Kane if he is in the Rumble. This could be a lead up to the feud with batista at No Way Out and with his movie coming out, it might be a time to push him.

Straight Edge
01-09-2006, 10:27 PM
Possibly yes, but I honestly think the person that's going to win the Royal Rumble will be Randy Orton. As it's been speculated on many main-sites in the past few week's, 2006 is meant to be a good year for Randy Orton and one in which he'll be pushed like he's never been pushed before. He and Batista both have a rivalry from their time in Evolution, and it was Batista that 'injured' Orton's shoulder after he damaged it during his match with The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 21.

If Kane were to win the Rumble, it'd be a nice shock because most people are expecting Orton to win the Rumble, the same as I am. Orton will move onto Wrestlemania 22 against Batista for the World Heavyweight Title (if he's healthy after his little injury) if Orton has the title before Wrestlemania 22, then I would say Kane

M-J
01-10-2006, 02:30 AM
Kane.. no doubt will win the rumble... he lost at the eliminaition but he played good of it isnt kane then it will be one of the elimination chamber superstars

Mr. 2.0
01-10-2006, 02:34 AM
I'm going with Orton or Carlito who knows anything can happen like Edge winning the Wold title last night so who knows what WWe has up their pockets

King Placebo
01-10-2006, 02:34 AM
My thoughts.
Possibilities
Carlito- He was the stand out performer in The chamber match, taking bumps everywhere and working his ass off, its looking like he is getting a push.
Orton-After his long fued with the undertaker it seems obvious that orton is going to get a push towards the world title, but maybe with an injured world champion, he might get the championship earlier.

The Major
01-11-2006, 02:48 PM
well I think Orton because he is getting the push, its been rumored that he'll win the rumble,

But I woud like it if ken kennedy returns to Action and wins the rumble, Or lashley, he may just win it!

cookie_dough_619
01-12-2006, 12:22 AM
I think Orton & Trips will be the last 2, with Randy getting the win. Both will probably main event Mania for their respective brands.

emizmgunner91
01-14-2006, 12:48 AM
I think it could be RVD because WWE anounced his return and when there is a promo it means that he is going to win it or he will be one of the last mans.
Also Triple H after his Inerview in Raw ( 9 jan 06)

Raw is going to win it

the madscotsman
01-14-2006, 01:02 PM
hhh he han't had the belt for a few months he'll be having withdrawl symptoms. although I hope they have RVD win it on his comeback.

Destiny
01-15-2006, 08:41 AM
Randy Orton should win The Rumble. If RVD does I will not be happy. RVD has so much to prove in the WWE. He shouldn't just get a Mania Main Event spot. Give him Carlito at Mania.

Bad Boy
01-15-2006, 08:46 AM
Orton or Kane . these two are the possible choices . but if someone else wins then its gonna be a suprise .

M-J
01-15-2006, 09:09 AM
i really doubt either.. randy orton because there was a now way out poster so he is the main event or maybe lashely.. he is undefeated

the madscotsman
01-17-2006, 03:14 PM
Randy Orton should win The Rumble. If RVD does I will not be happy. RVD has so much to prove in the WWE. He shouldn't just get a Mania Main Event spot. Give him Carlito at Mania.

RVD has so much to prove, no you have it wrong, the wwe are the ones that didn't use RVD correctly. He has nothing to prove. RVD was the only guy during the alliance angle that the crowd cheeed no matter what he did.

JasonMaverick
01-21-2006, 07:05 PM
I believe Chris Masters or Shelton Benjamin because of his momma might be helping him. These might sound off the wall but RVD is not going to win.

Austinfan4Life
01-24-2006, 06:09 AM
I'll Have to say Randy Orton. So we can have a "Good" WrestleMania Main Event.. with Kurt Angle.. Damn that will be a sweet match.

Mr Mando
01-25-2006, 03:34 PM
Rvd or Kane

LG
01-26-2006, 08:55 PM
My Thinking
big Show
Orton
Kane
Mysterio
HBK<<<<<Possible to win because of McMahon's push

The Rock
01-26-2006, 09:13 PM
It's either going to be Randy Orton or Triple H. I really hope that it's Triple H since we all know that Cena is going to be a 2 time champ come RR.

the madscotsman
01-27-2006, 04:58 PM
hhh probably although I'd love it to be RVD