PDA

View Full Version : Spkie Dudley's first TNA interview

Flair Country
04-15-2006, 04:23 PM
Brother Runt Comments On Rejoining Team 3D

April 14th, 2006 20:52
THE RUNT REJOINS HIS FAMILY

Team 3D is now complete, thanks to the arrival of Brother Runt on Thursday's debut of iMPACT! On Spike TV.

The smallest member of Team 3D arrived out of the blue, aiding Brother Ray and Brother Devon in their Street Fight against America's Most Wanted and Team Canada.

"It was awesome getting out there and the crowd responded much better than I anticipated or expected," said Brother Runt, who's been wrestling since 1992 and spent five years in ECW and five years in the WWE.

"It's always awesome when you have an audience welcoming you, thanking you for the work you've done in the past and basically saying they're looking forward to seeing what you will do in the future. It was just a really nice feeling."

The smallest member of Team 3D has been away from the national wrestling spotlight for almost a year.

"Getting back with Brother Ray and Brother Devon was great. I've worked with them a long time; they're great friends, brothers. It was great to be reunited," he said. "It's nice to have a big brother; it's unbelievable to have two big brothers. They always have my back; they always look out for me; they always protect me.

"The response I got from the fans - wow. That was everything a professional wrestler dreams of. I plan to work my tail off and try to give the fans their money's worth, and just uphold the tradition of TNA."

The reunited Team 3D will face Jeff Jarrett and America's Most Wanted this Thursday in a six-man match on "iMPACT!" at 11pm on SpikeTV!

I'm mad the guy couldn't even use the name "Brother Spike" instead of Brother Runt. Maybe TNA will let him show off some of the crazy stuff he used to do in ECW and he'll get a name change sometime soon.

W-OLF
04-15-2006, 05:03 PM
Yea hopefully was good seeing them all together again though.

Straight Edge
04-15-2006, 10:27 PM
Brother Runt sucks. Apparently Team 3D are fighting the WWE for the right to use the name The Dudley Boyz. I'd love for WWE to lose too.

hardcoregamer16
04-21-2006, 05:41 PM
its good to see him again but the name TNA gave him was dumb Brother runt that so dumb but its still good to see Spike wrestling again.

Mr Mando
04-21-2006, 10:46 PM
His new career name is Brother Runt

phantom_37
04-27-2006, 10:07 AM
I foresee an Acid Drop through a table in the near future.

Gary
04-27-2006, 10:13 PM
I don't like his new name