PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania 22: The Buildup

King Placebo
01-10-2006, 02:25 AM
Ok well wrestlemania is getting closer so id thought i post my thoughts on the Buildup for matches at this event.
The World Title: Batista is in another serious injury, i hope to god they dont put the title on Henry that would be very stupid, this is what i see happening, Orton wins the Rumble and goes onto WM and beats batista for the title, Then possibly if benoits still around he can for a fued with orton for the title.

The WWE Title: This is a tough one because of Edge's shocking win at NYR, make it hard for a buildup, maybe possibly a fatal four way watch consisting of HHH vs Edge vs Cena vs RVD(Returning) would fit well on that card.

The legend match(Inter-Promotional): Kurt angle vs Undertaker: now i know alot of people are going to disagree with me on this one, but i think this could be one of the best matches for one of these 2 men, as it may be near the last for Both, as undertaker is hitting retirement and Kurt Angle is in very bad shape.
It could put on a good show.

The tag team situation:Well i think smackdown could put on a Tag match, because they have a strong Division now, possibly, this could happen, MNM vs Mexicools vs Dicks vs Gemini vs LOD vs Regal and Burchill in a tag team, that would be entertaining, IMO raw cant hold a tag division.

HBK/Vince: Well it looks like its going to happen, With all that is going on raw, but i really hope it doesnt, i pray that Vince brings in someone like The Rock for a One nighter and have a great match with HBK.

Trish/Lita- i think i heard something about them having a staredown on Unlimited, and i think it would be great for this fued to happen again, but what to do in this match? , Let lita win with help by micky james, Turning her heel.

The US Title Situation:Well with booker T still Injured you can be almost certain that they will have the Final match at royal rumble with most likely Booker T coming out on top, now for wrestlemania i think the buildup should be Booker T vs Benoit vs JBL vs Orlando Jordan(Face turn is possible), Thats the only idea to stick JBL, hey its better then sticking him with Boogeyman isnt it?

Cruiserweights: Most likely IMO they should have a cruiserweight battle royal, so that means that all cruierweights get time to showcase their skills at wrestlemania.

Thats all i can think of right now, ill add more later, please give your opinions.

M-J
01-10-2006, 02:28 AM
yeah nice post.. looking forward for the fatal four if it happened

Dr_Weed™
01-10-2006, 09:06 PM
Nice Buildup KOC

Adam Copeland2
02-08-2006, 08:13 AM
those matches are nice but, except HBK vs vince, none of thoshe wud happen.I really like the idea of shawn micheals vs the rock...that is a great match...