PDA

View Full Version : If there were five things you could change about the WWE, what would it be?

King Placebo
01-10-2006, 06:53 AM
1)Build up a decent tag division to work with like the old days of WWF.
2)Make Austin a permanent GM.
3)Better storylines.
4)Give people like shelton and others the push they deserve
5)More shocking moments.
What about you?

rhyno9977
01-23-2006, 06:55 PM
1) i would devise a match to be wrestle at that would be called the Triple Cage Match which would be Cell with a smaller cell on to, then a even smaller cell (big enough for two guys in it) then on top of the last cell the title hanging there to grab.
2) Bring back the women's tag team title's from the 80's back
3) Have Vince retire and let Shane run the company
4)Have it to where if the number one contender lost then, the number 2 guy would get his chance and so forth after that, the same guys wrestling each other for 5 and 6 months straight is really getting boring now days.
5) Induct Eddie Guerreo Into the WWE Hall of Fame and have Chris Benoit Induct is trophy by having accept the award on his behalf

W-OLF
01-23-2006, 07:24 PM
1.End brand Extension
2.Make Better Storyline (by hiring my own writers)
3.Green talent will be sent to OVW
4.Vince will no longer be an on air talent.
5 Bring back some names maybe not matches but they will still sell tickets. Rock Austin and Taker namely to have bigger parts .

Slash
01-23-2006, 09:32 PM
1. Make a better Cruiserweight Division
2. Bring back the Hardcore belt
3. Hire better superstars (i.e. A.J. Styles & Chris Daniels)
4. Get rid of guys like Snitsky, Tomko (Big guys who have no talent) & Lashley, Shelton Benjamin (How many pure wrestlers do we need?)
5. Bring in Bret Hart for GM

Unforgotten_one
01-23-2006, 10:45 PM
Are you calling Snitsky & Tomko Pure Wrestlers?

Anyway
1. New Stipulation Matches (or old ones no one remembers)
2. Scrap the Crusierweight Belt (It's ok for them, but it just makes them seem like they aren't in the same league as Heavyweights, and can never beat them) Also let teh Crusierweights do some highrisk moves.
3. Bring up fresh talent from OVW (some of the guys that are constantly on screen are getting pretty old and boring)
4. Undisputed Tag Team Belts, or move all of the tag teams over to RAW.
5. Have Vince stop just caring about the big guys. Small guys in the ring are much more exciting and more entertaing.

The Crippler
01-23-2006, 11:01 PM
1. Bring up new talent from OVW like CM Punk, Brent Albright, and Ken Doane
2. Push the cruiserweight division (let them do their high risk moves)
3. Hire new and better writers
4. Bring back the King of the Ring tournament (you can use it to push young talent)
5. Defend the I-C titles, tag titles etc. so it looks like you actually have a credible division or champion

Slash
01-23-2006, 11:01 PM
Are you calling Snitsky & Tomko Pure Wrestlers?

New someone would say that, I was talking about Lashley & Benjamin!

OMEN
01-23-2006, 11:19 PM
I would definetly end the division of the brands it has never really been a success.Smackdown has always bben the poor relation with the weaker roster and storylines.It could be a lot better if they got the two shows back together and have some of the talent from Raw appearing on Smackdown.
I would fire the creative department of the wwe whi in my opinion have not come up with a decent idea in years and do nothing but get paid for coming up with crap storylines and characters.
I would sort out the womens division to pick women that can actually wrestle or manage to look as if they can inside a ring instaed of just looking like eye candy.
We all love Bra and Panty,Evening Gown,Mud wrestling and all the other novelty matches but it would be good to have a wrestling match once in a while without it being Victoria vs Trish.
I would go through the roster and sort out all those who are in need of extra help and ship them off to Mid South or OVW to learn the buisness,I would also make a big effort to bring in some new exiting talent from ROH or TNA and make sure that they are used properly in decent storylines.
Lastly i would stop old gits like Hulk Hogan and Mae Young coming to wwe events and putting in a piss poor performance just for the money.If they have to show up let it be at Wrestlemania and nothing else.......

Straight Edge
01-23-2006, 11:57 PM
1. Let the Cruiserweights do their thing - At the moment as everyone knows, the actual WWE Cruiserweight Division we're actually seeing on Smackdown! at the moment is a watered down version, because Vince doesn't want anyone making any big moves or using dangerous moves (e.g. Kid Kash's finisher - The Money Maker) and then it would make the whole Cruiserweight Division a whole load better for everyone to watch on Smackdown and possibly Velocity too.

2. Better Storylines - The storylines at the moment suck, except McMahon/HBK and probably Cena/Edge too... use the talent that's available for both Raw and Smackdown to make better storylines.

3. Bring back the European Title - I actually liked WWE using that belt, and when they took it away it kinda sucked, WWE is stale at the moment so they could bring back the European Title and put it on Raw or Smackdown and possibly make things better.

4. Bring back the King of the Ring PPV & Tournament - I dunno about anyone else, but I didn't understand WWE's reasonings for taking away the PPV and Tournament in the first place, seeing as it has produced some great matches and moments since it began. Bad Blood sucks, the same as the Great American Bash so I would get rid of both PPV's and combine them and you have King Of The Ring for both Raw and Smackdown.

5. Send talent up from OVW - OVW has a great roster with the likes of C.M. Punk, Ken Doane, Brent Albright and Paul Heyman's favourite Osama Rodrigues Alejandro and WWE could make great superstars out of those 4, as well as other talent from OVW.

thekris13
07-05-2007, 07:13 AM
1. GET RID OF CENA!
2. Bring back Chris Jericho
3. Bring back The Rock
4. Bring back the Hardcore Belt
5. Push wrestlers that deserve it

abadabba
07-07-2007, 05:16 AM
1. More Wrestling, Less B.S. (The endless storylines instead of actual matches is frustrating)
2. Get rid of the big talentless ogres and push more athletic high flying types.
3. Shut Vince Up
4. Develop a strict drug testing and penalty enforcement system so some of these wrestlers actually live past 40
5. More Pyrotechnics

legolas4792
07-07-2007, 05:24 AM
less backstage politics
less judging people on size
better drug policy

all i can think of

Ant-LOX9
07-07-2007, 06:10 AM
1) A different camera setup on SmackDown and ECW, to make the shows feel different.

2) More Kane

3) Place more importance on the Intercontinental Title

4) More Maria

5) Start broadcasting in HD as soon as possible.

XXKSXX
07-08-2007, 03:19 PM
I don't normally like to answer these because I can complain all I want and nothing is going to change and thats how it is. But I do have some things I would like changed.

1. CW should not be squashed by over grown guffs like Kahli and they shouldn't be wrestling Mark Henry. Just stupid.
2. Actually have a CW division.
3. I also would make more tag teams and actually have a tag division.

I don't got five lol

flamesoffury
07-08-2007, 06:04 PM
thekris13, you brought back over a year old dead thread...

1. longer matches
2. use all of the talent (cw and tag divisions)
3. dont force cena as champ
4. combine raw and smackdown and throw some guys back into ecw
5. bring back y2j, rock, austin, and get samoa joe if u can

Ill Will
07-08-2007, 07:02 PM
1. Get rid of RAW's commentating team.
2. De-push Randy Orton
3. Stop letting Stephanie McMahon do shit
4. Put Dusty Rhodes on TV more (seems to be happening anyway)
5. Overall make PPVs a lot better

ray ray
07-08-2007, 09:44 PM
1 give raw a better tag team

2 let paul heyman run ecw his way

3 make william regal the raw gm

4 get rid of vicky guerrero as smackdown gm

5 have the womens title defended on all 3 brands