PDA

View Full Version : talk to angles!

z-ero
01-10-2006, 11:00 AM
this is wierd for me because when i was about 5 my mum used to say she could hear me talking to someone so she walked into my room at one time and noticed a glowing figure by my bed she says i was talking to an angel but i cant remember any of this happening so should i belive that this happend or is it a load of bullshit that cant be recolled.

$tu
01-10-2006, 03:35 PM
Hard to say mate, it's your own personal experience, you've got to determine how you feel, but if I saw my kid speaking to someone who wasn't there and a glowing light over his bed, I'd check a priest, and a psychiatrist, no offence
so anyway, figure out how you feel, maybe you can speak to 'em

p.s. The title says talk to Angles, I'm guessing you don't want people thinking you're talking to Kurts Family :)

soaK
01-10-2006, 10:16 PM
umm....bullshit. Yeah, definatly.

The Major
01-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Hard to say mate, it's your own personal experience, you've got to determine how you feel, but if I saw my kid speaking to someone who wasn't there and a glowing light over his bed, I'd check a priest, and a psychiatrist, no offence

p.s. The title says talk to Angles, I'm guessing you don't want people thinking you're talking to Kurts Family :)

yep he need's a shrink, and it would be awesome to talk to kurts family, but they left him didnt they?

Coruptyed
01-11-2006, 01:41 AM
lol^^ , ya i dont think that would happen, maybe it was her eyes going wierd or something. i unno

z-ero
01-11-2006, 01:00 PM
nah! i can remember talking to a light figure as a child but as i got older i began to see less and less of the figure as my faith in god started drifiting away.

soaK
01-11-2006, 10:35 PM
What kind of a mother gives her kid meth....

Sunshine Acid
01-11-2006, 11:14 PM
Fuck meth always stick with LSD...and I am serious.

ronnel619
02-14-2006, 07:14 PM

:laugh: haha

Danger
02-18-2006, 09:17 PM
This is bull, if you did talk to angles then you would of still talking to them today