PDA

View Full Version : Curious

Angelique
01-10-2006, 02:56 PM
OK during the NYR PPV, not sure which match it was, but one had the other in a hold where his neck could have snapped off ... what im wondering is, story line and all i know, how does the wrestler know how much pressure to use to make the other look like he is in pain, but yet not snap their neck/bone?

King Placebo
01-10-2006, 08:36 PM
I think when they are wrestling, if the other wrestler is in alot of pain from a move he just taps the guys arm and the other realeases it.

thats all i know.

Reinheimer
01-11-2006, 01:22 AM
I think when they are wrestling, if the other wrestler is in alot of pain from a move he just taps the guys arm and the other realeases it.

thats all i know.

lol, you serious

It's all about knowing how to wrestle Angelique. These guys definatly know what they are doing. They train to do this. I wouldn't have a clue how it works. Usually they put their feet on the mats so they have a bit more control of leverage. Now I don't know what move your talking about, but alot of the time the wrestlers talk to each other during the match, and they talk with the referee. Thats just it. They put the amount of pressure they can. Not too much, but just what the opponent says. It's like a team thing, if you know what im saying

thekris13
07-05-2007, 06:54 AM
You said it. It's all about trusting and working well with your opponent.

jarry
07-05-2007, 08:19 AM
yeps, they communicate and yes thats also true, they r trained professionally at doing this so they do no wat 2 do

bad_meetz_evil
07-05-2007, 06:29 PM
^ Please guys, don't revive dead threads from 2006.

*Closed*.