PDA

View Full Version : Carlito/Masters Fued

King Placebo
01-11-2006, 01:10 AM
Who here thinks this fued is possible, after Carlito Eliminated masters from the chamber and masters had that promo yesterday on raw where he put carlito up the wall, i think its very possible for a fued to come out of this with a possible face turn for carlito.

The way i see it happening is carlito eliminates Masters from the Royal Rumble, causing masters to get mad, the next night on raw masters attacks carlito and theres your fued.

Thoughts?

The Major
01-12-2006, 03:12 PM
That may just happen, i can imagine Carilto as a Face superstar, and the fued should be good.. maybe Carlito can break the master lock?

Siddhant
01-12-2006, 03:17 PM
Lol that aint gonna happen ^

The Major
01-12-2006, 03:19 PM
I know, but it'll be a big shock if it did!

the madscotsman
01-12-2006, 03:43 PM
If the wwe wantr this feud to mean anything they have to first: get Carlito a finnisher. then put them in seperate feuds with people who are over in order to get them over ass either heels or faces. and I hope they don't make them a tage teram them have them split up cause that's the most over used angle in the history of wrestling.

OMEN
01-13-2006, 12:39 PM
Iam sure that the wwe are going to build this up to be a feud between Carlito and masters but the sad fact is i cannot see much milage in it.Chris Masters still wrestles like a Robot and does not look at ease inside a wrestling ring,and Carlto has yet to really prove himsellf against any major names yet.

Straight Edge
01-13-2006, 10:45 PM
I can definately see this fued happening, after Carlito's betrayel in the Elimination Chamber match at New Years Revolution... Carlito would be the face, and obviously Masters would be the heel, and it would be an interesting fued to say the least

POD
01-22-2006, 10:28 PM
I think this will be happening very shortly because they have had a few promo's blameing each other etc im just waiting on Masters being on the cabana.

cookie_dough_619
01-23-2006, 04:33 AM
With respect to these two guys, a Carlitto/Masters fued is hardly a main eventer. Anyways, yeah, it'll probably happen but unfortunately I don't see it being a lengthy one

W-OLF
01-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Modern day HHH vs Rock . It could be work but only if the writers and the wrestlers make it work .And the fans can buy it but as Omen said in my opinion they both need a little more credibility.

rhyno9977
01-23-2006, 06:32 PM
If any one of those turns face it would Chris Master, mainly because WWE has just signed Jesus(Carlito's old body guard) to return Raw to continue what they were running. SO i figure Carlito might elimanate Masters from the rumble, but when Masters confronts Carlito about Jesus will attack him Cause if you also remember or look it up. Carlito's father, when he wrestled he was a heel during his intire 13 year career so i think Master's would be the face and Carlito would be heel, Cause Dat's Cool

thekris13
07-05-2007, 07:07 AM
This could be a great feud between two young stars...