PDA

View Full Version : New Star Coming To TNA?, Batista/Styles War Of Words

bad_meetz_evil
04-24-2006, 05:20 PM
04/24/2006 - Remember when Batista stated that what AJ Styles does in the ring isn't pro wrestling? Styles responded, "I think its funny that a guy who takes a bumb and tears his back tells me that I don't know to wrestle."

Puerto Rican star Ricky Banderas could be TNA bound. Banderas had been under contract to IWA promoter Victor Quinones, but with his recent passing, Banderas is a free agent. Banderas recently debuted in Mexico, but flew back to Puerto Rico for the funeral of Quinones. TNA booker Dutch Mantel has been previously against using Banderas since he helps the rival WWC promotion, despite Konnan lobbying for him to join the LAX group.

goatsucker
05-01-2006, 07:11 AM
Styles needs to watch his mouth about the Animal. Batista might make a special unannounced appearance in the Impact Zone and Demon-bomb Styles to Hell.

hardcoregamer16
05-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Are u joking Sytles could kick Batista's ass cuz TNA RULEZ And its Batista Bomb not demon bomb

Still 2nd Place
05-01-2006, 05:41 PM
I think it come off as being very childish on both part to be honest they both do what they do well why dose it matter what the other thinks I am sure if Style was a big man like Batista he would have a "style" like that and same gose for Batista if he was small like Styles he would be like him they do what they do well and thats all there is to it

SO many say what Mick dose is not wrestling but the fan never cared about that because all that matter is that you go out there give it your all and do what you are capable of doing not everyone can fly and not everyone can be a power guy and not everyone is willing to take the bumps that other take I will never get why wrestler get on each other about there style in the ring when all that matters is that they are not hurting each other and still keep the fans watching