PDA

View Full Version : Judgement Day Main Event Decided.

POD
04-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Can JBL end Mysterio's miracle reign?
April 29, 2006

SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long has announced the main event for Judgment Day, which will take place Sunday, May 21, at the U.S. Airways Center in Phoenix, Ariz. The self-proclaimed American Hero, and United States Champion, JBL will challenge the biggest underdog World Heavyweight Champion in the history of sports-entertainment – Rey Mysterio.

JBL issued the challenge last week on SmackDown during his United States Championship celebration. “I took a Championship off your two buddies, Chris (Benoit) and Eddie (Guerrero). You’re the third, amigo,” said the cocky JBL. “That thing is bigger than you,” he said about the World Heavyweight Championship on Rey’s shoulder. “That thing will look really good on my right shoulder with (the U.S. Championship) on my left.”

Mysterio has admitted that his Championship reign can end at any time. The 5 foot 6, 165 pound champion may be small in stature, but his enormous heart cannot be overlooked. Although Rey’s miracle reign as champion can come to an abrupt halt at any time, one thing is for sure – the master of the 619 will give it everything he’s got. Will it be enough, though, when he faces JBL at Judgment Day?

It seems sensible thing to do pushing JBL i mean he is the only ME heel on SD at the moment, Im sure Rey will retain and then fued with Kane after Judgement day.

reyheat
04-30-2006, 01:43 AM
I think that rey will lose the title but i would like to see rey mysterio defending the WHC against batista or RVD in ONS II.

ViVa La RaZa

Viva La Trish
04-30-2006, 04:13 AM
Mysterio loses the title, RVD jumps to Smackdown and fights JBL at ONS II

LionDen
04-30-2006, 04:56 AM
Moved to Judgement Day forum and i heard Batista would be returning or is that the next PPV after JD.

Megan
05-01-2006, 02:28 AM
JBL v.s Rey i hope dis turns out to be good i like both of them but i hope JBL pulls out in dis one.

Metalring
05-01-2006, 03:22 PM
What about a triple threat match between Rey/JBL/Kane?

King Placebo
05-06-2006, 04:31 AM
Nope, that won't work well.^

In my opinion, i think it's ironic that JBL is vsing rey for the world title. The first time he got pushed was against Eddie. Now he is vsing Rey. He will win IMO. Kane should get pushed on raw.