PDA

View Full Version : the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be...

shakie
05-05-2006, 03:28 AM
whats ur picks? and plz nobody say "bret heart because he IS the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be." If ya gunna say him, give a reason.
anyway my pics:

the best there is: Jeffy J. Hey, hes a great wrestler (btw i hate this guy with my guts) but he owns a nice company and fights good still too. Who else does this that doesnt suck on at least one hand of it?

the best there was: Ric flair/Hulk hogan its a tie. they are the top 2 on the list of world title holds by one wrestler. And Hogan-hall of famer Flair(as soon as he retires)- obviously hall of famer as well. Lastly, they both still stay active in the business. Nuthin else needed to say.

the best there ever will be: Samoa Joe Now this guy is on this section because as good as he is so far, I think he will be the next goldberg. He definately has earned this section as his own.

Red Punk Rock
05-05-2006, 03:32 AM
StoneCold and The Rock is the best! In Ring and Mic skillz :)

Next is gonna be Cena :D

Joe
05-05-2006, 12:04 PM
Best there is : HHH, this guy is just great in the ring on the mic.

the best there was: Hulk Hogan/Bret Hart , Hulk for what he did for wrestling and bret for the way he wrestled . Superb in the ring never made a mistake and my idol as a child!

the best there ever will be: Austin , Just A legend in my eyes. Revived the WWE and Kicked some ass while doin it lol

randrade
05-12-2006, 07:13 AM
Stone Cold, The Rock, HHH!