Jon Moxley has made it clear that he has a strong hatred for X (formerly known as Twitter).

Wrestlers put their lives at risk to entertain the fans. However, some critics never shy away from crossing the limit and hurl insults at them on social media platforms including Twitter. Irrespective of the topics, users on Twitter always share their opinion on the happenings in the world which Moxley is not a fan of and prefers staying away from the platform.

During an appearance on Hey! (EW) the reigning IWGP World Heavyweight champ expressed his distaste towards Twitter. Mox reckoned that the platform brings the worst out of everyone and the worst medium for people to interact. He suggested everyone to get rid of the application and dump it in the garbage.

“I don’t like Twitter, it’s hard to escape because everything that’s in the news, about any subject, is about something, somebody said or did on Twitter, so it’s impossible to escape. I feel like Twitter particularly is like, it brings the worst out of everyone, and it’s the worst way for people to interact, it’s terrible. I think everyone should drop it. I think my advice to the entire world would be, get off that f***ing thing. Take it off your phone. Throw it in the garbage.”

It seems that staying away from Twitter has helped Jon Moxley to focus more on his career and distance himself from toxicity. He recently captured the IWGP World Heavyweight title at NJPW Windy City Riot. He has already retained his title by defeating the likes of Powerhouse Hobbs and Shota Umino. His next title defense will take place against Evil at the Dominion 6.9 in Osaka-jo Hall on June 9.

He is also set to battle Konosuke Takeshita in an IWGP World Heavyweight title Eliminator match at Double Or Nothing pay-per-view on Sunday, May 26. Should Takeshita defeat the champ, he would receive a title match at a later date.