Could we see former Bullet Club leaders AJ Styles and Finn Balor united in WWE under the banner of The OC? According to Styles, the choice is up to the Irish Superstar.

Styles recently turned heel and realigned himself with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. In turn, they effectively reuniting WWE’s incarnation of The Club, which was loosely introduced after Styles’ WWE debut back in 2016. The faction has dubbed themselves The OC, which stands for “The Only Club.”

With The OC establishing themselves as a force to be reckoned with, fans have been wondering if we’ll see Finn Balor join the mix.

During an interview with The Wrap to promote Raw Reunion, Styles addressed the possibility of Balor coming on board. Styles says the door is open for Finn Balor to join The OC, but he knows they’ve got a bad reputation and is not sure where Balor stands on that.

“I mean, we’ll have to see where he stands,” said Styles. “We’re not exactly liked right now. Does he want to be not liked? I don’t know. I don’t know where it’s going to stand. He will always have an invitation, but who knows if it’s going to happen.”

As reported earlier this month, Balor has requested a couple of months off from WWE. He’s expected to take this break after SummerSlam, where he’s rumored to be facing Bray Wyatt. The coming hiatus and eventual return presents an opportunity for WWE to tweak Balor character.

Balor joining forces with the ‘good brothers’ later this year could make for some very interesting television as the fall season heats up.