Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default The trouble with TNA fans

The trouble with TNA fans as I see it is based on a couple different factors which can be broken up into the following groups:Lack of Confidence,..being lazy.....uncreative.....and finally uninspired.
    Now if you'll hang with me for a second I believe I can prove each of these factors and who knows...For the first one lack of confidence..You'll notice the typical WWE fan has no problems running rampant and telling the world about WWE all across the various internet sites and forums as they can feel comfortable doing so because the WWE products on average achieve decent ratings due in part to fan interest in the product...TNA fans on the other hand
    tend to be more quiet and reserved for fear of being torn apart by a WWE based on the ratings issue alone because WWE fans know they can't base it on the in ring product.

The second factor is being lazy...You will notice that WWE fans on an average will bust their collective butts to make sure their message
    of hey watch WWE because it's the cool thing to do is spread through out the various sites and almost every thread on the forums but once again TNA fans will hide in the corner like little scared mice hoping not to be noticed in fear of possibly having to confront their WWE counterparts and take part in possible arguments on TNA's behalf...Arguements which given the chance the TNA fan could base on younger athletes,..Better in ring product,...Better Pay per views ...For instance Victory Road was probably better then the way The Great American Bash will be the way things are shaping up there...Not to mention the last Impact was better then the last ECW show but yet again TNA fans are either too unintelligent or too lazy to argue on behalf of a promotion that they say they enjoy.

Third,..Uncreative...I've seen some incredible WWE Avatars and Signatures being used on different forums including this one yet the TNA fans won't even include the information about IMPACT in their signatures on the different boards they visit,...I'm confused are you too lazy,...Don't care about TNA or simply just too uncreative too match your WWE counterparts avatar for avatar signature for signature....The WWE fans have no problem proudly displaying their information why should you?

Finally Uninspired,.....Yeah uninspired perhaps the WWE fans are right and they have the better product,..The better shows and thats why as a TNA you feel that it's not worth telling people by merely taking 5 minutes out to include TNA information in your signatures..Maybe your really buying into the ratings pictures and feel that you can't make a difference....But you can.
    To quote a popular 80's TV show.."One Man can make a difference"...Hell if one man can make a difference imagine what every TNA fan taking a minute to do something creative with their signatures on different forums that you visit including this one can achieve,....Imagine the ratings going from a 0.8 to a 2 or 3 because you cared enough to try something different to be creative to use your signatures and avatars to draw attention to Impact and TNA!

It can happen...unless of course I'm right an the average TNA fan is lacking Confidence,..being lazy.....uncreative.....and is uninspired....

Prove me wrong..Do something awesome!..Do something creative and make a difference.....Together we can do it!...Unless of course the WWE fans are right and TNA sucks!
    Last edited by QUASI; 07-23-2006 at 04:08 AM.