While the early talk in the aftermath of Ronda Rousey’s first career loss has been about an immediate rematch against Holly Holm, UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Daniel Cormier feels that is way too soon for Rousey to have a shot at winning her title back.

D.C. spoke about the Rousey-Holm immediate rematch rumors during an interview with ESPN’s Colin Cowherd on Tuesday.

“Holly Holm looked like a world-beater on Saturday. Going forward, they’re talking about an immediate rematch for Ronda Rousey? The improvements Ronda needs to make will take much longer than the six-month break she’s anticipating. She needs a year or so. I would actually not fight her back again, if I was Team Rousey.”

In talking about the fight, Cormier said it looked to him like Rousey had no answers for the southpaw Holm.

“There was never a second in that fight were you thought Holly Holm was in trouble. She took one big left hook in the first round, but from the start of the fight, from that first straight left hand that just tagged Ronda and her chin touched her shoulder, I was like, ‘Oh boy.’ Your chin is not supposed to touch the back of your shoulder and Ronda’s did four times on Saturday night.”

D.C. also spoke about Floyd Mayweather’s recent comments about Rousey, noting that while most expected him to react in similar fashion to Donald Trump and Lady Gaga, as a former Olympian who represented the United States, much like D.C. and Ronda Rousey did, Cormier wasn’t surprised that “Money” Mayweather took the high road.

“Floyd made a statement today in response to Ronda and I’ll be honest with you, I didn’t expect anything different. The day after, everyone was saying, ‘Oh, Floyd’s going to have a good time with this.’ For all that Floyd Mayweather is, at his core, he’s still the guy that went to the Olympic Games and represented this country. He’s going to take the highroad and that’s exactly what he did.”