Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Brock Lesnar Now Confirmed For RAW + Undertaker Update

It was announced on Wednesday night’s episode of WWE Main Event (taped from the Times Union Center in Albany, NY) on ION television that Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman will be on hand for Monday’s RAW in Indianapolis, Indiana, to respond to Triple H’s challenge for a match at WrestleMania 29. The same promo will air on this week’s WWE SmackDown broadcast.

“Apparently, Lesnar and Heyman are looking forward to addressing The Game’s challenge live on Raw,” the official WWE website teases. “What will unfold during Lesnar’s first appearance on Raw since being attacked and injured by The Game on the Feb. 25 edition?”

The Undertaker is being advertised locally for the 3/18 WWE RAW taping in Pittsburgh. He is not listed to appear at RAW this Monday in Indianapolis although plans can always change. As reported on earlier, Brock Lesnar is scheduled for RAW this Monday night. WWE Champion The Rock is not scheduled to return to RAW until the 3/25 show in Philadelphia.

wzr

Crazy not having the WWE Champion on every week, a few weeks before Mania. Just because they want a Brock / Rock match at Mania 30, what difference would it even make having them on the same show together? They could even start the feud quietly on these RAWs, maybe Rock and Brock will meet up somehow at Extreme Rules since Rock is scheduled to be there. Also, Undertaker not being on RAW this Monday? WTF lol I guess WWE think he is that big a draw he only needs to walk out 10 steps twice one week and maybe say something a couple of weeks later before Mania. Stupid IMO, considering Punk will not beat him.

Mania is starting to make me angry, Cena will win, Shield will lose, Undertaker will win. So far, if any 3 of those change, I will be happy (although I would rather see Taker not lose and go on to a huge darewell match at Mania 30). Oh and I want Del Rio to lose also but only cause I do not like him lol