Sean Waltman, aka X-Pac or Syxx-Pac, no longer has Hepatitis C. He announced this on his recently returned podcast, X-Pac 1 2 360. The 48-year-old said he’s undergone some expensive treatment for the condition.

“I had Hepatitis C for a long time and that kept me, I tested positive when I came back to TNA and was doing that stuff with Kevin [Nash] and Scott [Hall] and [Hulk] Hogan came in with Eric [Bischoff], all that,” Waltman said on the show.

Sean Waltman was scheduled to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame as part of the NWO this year. He’s already in the Hall of Fame as a member of DX.

“After that, I couldn’t get cleared in certain states with athletic commissions and so TNA and WWE couldn’t really have me in matches, so I would just do little matches like that, nothing serious, no blood or whatever but, so I’m cured, everyone. Just this year, just this year I got cured. I hadn’t mentioned it publicly but yeah, it costs $100,000 for the treatment, it’s $1,000 a pill, one pill every day. I feel great, I didn’t even know, don’t feel anything.”

Waltman would continue to say that he’d like to get back in the ring again as well. When asked if he could wrestle a regular schedule again, Waltman wasn’t sure he wanted to.

“I don’t know if I want to. I probably got half-a-dozen good, hard matches in me,” Waltman said.

Waltman’s last official match took place in the spring of 1999 at a WrestleCon show.

The full episode of X-Pac 1 2 360 can be viewed in the player below: