IWS Tag Titles match
Paysan came out with both belts and said Jimmy Stone turned his back on his blood to be someplace else. So he found himself a new partner, Scott "Jagged" Parker. Jagged came out all happy-go-lucky much to the chagrin of Paysan, after Paysan said that it was his doing that Jagged was all alone now, Jagged humbly accepted and proceeded to bag tag Paysan.

Rock & Roid Connection (Twiggy/Franky the Mobster) over The Untouchables 2.0. After Twiggy injected Franky with some steroids, Franky went on a rampage and decimated Dan Paysan. Really good comedy match, both teams had great chemistry, hopefully it won't be the last time we see The Untouchables 2.0.

"Canada's Greatest Athlete" Shane Matthews w/ the Lovely Olivia squashed Sonny Dee after a vicious Powerbomb he finished his off with a Boston Crab. Matthews played the jealous husband role to a T, as he kept getting out of the ring to move Olivia to different chairs to keep her from interacting with people and finally moving her to the back of the bar away from everyone.

IWS Canadian Title match
Shayne Hawk over Stinky the Homeless Guy with a Tomahawke. Good match Hawke can really get the crowd behind him and steps up his game a bit more everytime I see him. Stinky is definitely a diamond in the ruff, if you haven't seen this guy wrestle yet, I highly recommend you do. He's extremely likable, moves so well around the ring and dude has some serious power behind him.

Excess over Maxxx Fury with a Top rope Moonsault Fallaway Slam. After all this time of Excess playing the bully roll just beating people up, I forgot how good Excess really is. This match was a quick paced "what you can do I can do better" type of match and excess was pulling out all kinds of cool submissions, pins and combos. Definately one of the best matches of the night.

Player Uno, Alex Silva and Mike Bailey over Fred la Merveille, Mathieu St-Jacques and Pauly Platinum. These guys really gave it their all, nice mix of comedy, high-flying and power. You could tell that the young guys in this match were hungry and were looking to make an impression on the IWS. I say all four of these guys are definately keepers, it was the first time I've seen St-Jacques and was I ever impressed.

Triple Hell Death Match
Green Phantom over Sexxxy Eddy & PCP Crazy FN Manny after giving Eddy a Phantasm onto Manny who was lying in thumbtacks. The match was pretty brutal especially the brawl outside of the ring with saw Eddy do a running over top Pancha, taking out out his opponents, the ref, atleast 3 rows of seats and landing on his head all in one fell swoop.

IWS Heavyweight Title Match
Green Phantom over Beef Wellington with a Brainbuster through a chair to become the new IWS Champion. As soon as Phantom won Beef swept into the ring for a pin but Phantom fought back but was soon thrown into through a plate of glass. Beef beat on Phantom for a bit setting him up for an E-coli driver through some chairs which Phantom reversed to get the win. Afterward he thanked Manny for everything he's done for him, then Manny and Eddy came to the ring to celebrate with him.