Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Ring Crew

Thumbs up Is the wwe spoiling us ?

With this new verson of the pg it feels a lil like the eirly to mid 2000s with the punk ortin story rock cena jbl austin and smackdown is watchable again who ever is doing the writin g needs to continue and christian is getting a push he deserves i think wwe is back on the map and i hope this is not just for wrestlemaini veiws may i be the first to say wwe is intertaining again

I agree they've really upped their game lately, but they usually always do around Mania time.

Yeah, the last few Raws have been great and keep getting better every week, but like Kage said, it's the same thing every year. I'm afraid it'll go back to the same thing after 'Mania, although I'd love to see it continue like this.

Ring Crew

but it didnt get this good

It wont last past August they keep it good from Royal Rumble through Summerslam usually.

Rep if you like my posts - I do my own banners, if you would like one please feel free to PM me; I'll do my best to get it to you. Thanks.

Main Eventer

I actually enjoyed RAW a lot last year even after WM up until now, sure there were some bad ones but 2010 was a pretty good year especially for SmackDown (Dashing One debuting and holding a title). I think they just have to up their game around now obviously for WM, but the thing I worry for them is that bringing back these stellar talents now (not just for WM but all now) will get general fans more interested in the likes of The Rock, Trish Stratus, Austin, JBL, HHH and Undertaker where the last two aren't even around that consistently. So they're giving tons of time to people that aren't going to be around for all of 2011, yes I know for WM you should have surprises but in the 90's you didn't see 80's stars returning to give hype to WM, they already had their own hype with their new stars. Now it's not the case as without The Rock, Miz/Cena would be terrible. Without HHH, Undertaker would have fought Barrett which would have been terrible.

It's enjoyable but I feel it's mainly being done to boost what is otherwise a weak card for Wrestlemania.

There were rumours they didn't feel confident in the talent they had so were looking to bring in outsiders to boost the show.

They've done the right thing more or less in making the majority they bring in former favourites from the business.

You've now gone from an average to poor looking show to a show featuring Stone Cold, The Rock, HHH, Undertaker and possibly HBK, Booker T, Diesel, Trish Stratus with the potential for some entertaining matches.

Taker vs HHH no holds barred could/should be great.

Orton vs Punk should be very good and Edge vs Del Rio could potentially be a very solid and well worked match too.
    __________________________________________________ ____