Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default Hopes for Big Rating, iMPACT Returns, Scheduled Victory Road Matches and Attendance

TNA built to last night's iMPACT in hopes of a huge rating with the returns of Hulk Hogan and Sting, plus the debuts of MTV star Angelina Pivarnick and NFL star Bart Scott. TNA was hoping to establish iMPACT outside of Orlando as a big deal by having a major show.

In case you haven't heard, Sting is the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion after returning on last night's iMPACT and defeating Jeff Hardy. Hardy will get his rematch at the Victory Road pay-per-view.

Victory Road on March 13th isn't being pushed as a major pay-per-view as Lockdown on April 17th is what's being focused on. Currently scheduled for Victory Road is Sting vs. Jeff Hardy in a TNA World Title match and Beer Money vs. Ink Inc. for the TNA Tag Team Titles.

TNA's live event in Elmira, New York on February 11th drew 1,414 paying fans for $40,550. The February 25th show in Norfolk, Virginia drew 1,500 fans and the show in Richmond, Virginia drew 1,200 fans. Attendance for TNA events has been up as of late.

ND

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

is this the turn around (I hope I didn't curse them )

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Jobber

Things seem to get better attendence wise? They can only hope it gets even better.
    I hear voices in my head,
    They council me, they understand,
    They talk to me, They talk to me.

The Stingers Smartypants Vick Diesel's Avatar

I knew the attendance was really good here in Richmond, glad to see that things are improving..hope they continue to rise!

[IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/mh.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Burning-Flower-psd38777.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Untitled-1-1997.png[/*IMG]

Ring Crew

Then maybe they won't have to cancel shows... The last Indianapolis show scheduled was canceled and it was a bummer, I had front row center seats. I've been to a couple shows around my area and it never really seemed to be more than 500 or so people. It's good to see more people are coming out to their stuff.

I wish they would just go live already. Their ratings would rise as people wont be able to read the spoilers.

Rep if you like my posts - I do my own banners, if you would like one please feel free to PM me; I'll do my best to get it to you. Thanks.