The following is from TNAWrestling.com:

AJ STYLES ON THE COVER OF THE NEW “INSIDE WRESTLING” MAGAZINE
By Bill Banks

TNA Wrestling star “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles is on the cover of the new double-issue of “Inside Wrestling”, on-sale now at newsstands everywhere.

In the cover article, the Inside Wrestling staff spoke with longtime TNA staffer and wrestling veteran Terry Taylor about the recent attitude change in “The Phenomenal One”. Taylor has some very candid words about Styles and why the triple-crown champion should avoid the same pitfalls Taylor made in his own career.

Here is a brief preview of the article:

WHAT'S UP WITH AJ?
Some Words Of Wisdom From A Man Who Knows
A Special Analysis By Terry Taylor

Since becoming TNA’s director of talent relations, Terry Taylor has seen the promotion’s best and brightest talents up close. As a result, AJ Styles’ recent change of attitude compelled Taylor to reach out to AJ Styles with an impassioned plea to change his current path. "I made a lot of mistakes in my career," wrote Taylor. "I let shady managers and promoters cloud my judgment. I let title belts come between me and my friends and my fans. In short, I have made the same mistakes AJ is making right now."

To get the new “Inside Wrestling” with AJ Styles on the cover, pick up your copy at local newsstands today!
I dont like the heel turn either and AJ looks like a dumbass now, but at least he's acting now. All he did in the past was being the super athletic guy and saying a few lines. Perhaps this is nescesarry for AJ to work on his acting and such.