Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cena

Join the Rated R ARMY superman14's Avatar

Exclamation cena

Last edited by Black Widow; 01-28-2008 at 02:46 PM.
    :sting::rhttp://tbn0.google.com mvp will be champ soon cena hater 4 life[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Main Eventer

I was SO mad when I heard what happened at Royal Rumble! That sucked! I hope Cena goes for Orton because Punk could win the Elimination Chamber and go for Edge still(the match that sounds good for WM24).

Should you put spoiler in the title?

naw he dont need to put the spoiler thingy in the title he has the button

but ok im a fan on Cena like a pretty big fan but he really shouldnt be back this early

i really wasnt expecting him to return to action till like mid-summer at the earliest

w/e i guess we can't help what he does

I'm excitied for this. Cena has been working so hard to get back into the ring, and obviously it paid off. He put in more effort than anyone would have ever imagined to get back to where he can wrestle, and he came back two months early because of it. I think last nights surprise was amazing, and I for one think that Cena vs Randy is gonna be a great fued.

As for horny being the winner, that doesn't make sense, as Cena wasn't thrown over either. Cena is the legit winner, Horny was just a little side storyline for the royal rumble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Main Eventer

^ Cena looks like he's on steroids now... that's working hard

Quote Originally Posted by EeL View Post
    ^ Cena looks like he's on steroids now... that's working hard
    How many times does he have to prove that he's never and will never take steroids before people believe him? Seriously, you look like an immature little brat...oh, the guy I don't like is back, and he's been working out and training non-stop for four months, but I'm going to blame all of his hard work on steroids.

Fact: Cena has been working his ass off to get ready to return to the ring. Everyday work outs, muscle building, etc. Sources: WWE.com (videos of Cena's rehab and the doctor AND Cena saying how ahead of schedule they are, Cena himself when met in person)

Fact: Cena has been around the same size consistently his whole life, from high school/college to now. No huge bulking up from steroids.

Fact: Steroids make injuries more frequent and harder to come back from (example: Triple H, Batista). Cena has had one injury his entire career, and he recovered in remarkable time.

Grow up and give the man some respect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Main Eventer

^ Yeah, steroids helped him a lot to recover in record breaking time and I don't think he could do such extensive workouts that require fully functional pectoral muscles to keep his size because normally after an injury you lose size... Looks like he used a lot of steroids to come back in time, oh well, he'll probably end up hurting himself again and do us all a favour and leave off of injury time again.

i agree with tommy cena deserves this and quite frankly I have never been happier to see cena in my life so that the damn Triple H did not win the rumble.

I think this is great screw all you haters im not cena's number one fan but leave the man alone he deserves all he achieves
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

Quote Originally Posted by EeL View Post
    ^ Yeah, steroids helped him a lot to recover in record breaking time and I don't think he could do such extensive workouts that require fully functional pectoral muscles to keep his size because normally after an injury you lose size... Looks like he used a lot of steroids to come back in time, oh well, he'll probably end up hurting himself again and do us all a favour and leave off of injury time again.
    Just because your small brain can't imagine someone having the work ethic to pull of what Cena did doesn't mean it's possible. He did not start taking steriods, you have nothing that proves otherwise except for your unfounded dislike of the man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast