Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default UFC 124 News: Fight Night Bonuses and Gate Info

Dana White announced at the UFC 124 post event press conference that UFC 124 drew 23,152 fans, which is a North American record. He also announced a gate of $4,586,000.

-- Dana White announced at the UFC 124 post event press conference that the following fighters took home fight night bonuses from last night's UFC 124 event:

* KO of the Night: Mac Danzig ($100,000)
    * CO-SUB of the Night: Jim Miller and Mark Bocek ($50,000 Each)
    * FIGHT of the Night: Georges St-Pierre and Josh Koscheck ($50,000 Each)

The fans got to vote on the fight of the night. When White was asked if fan voting would happen again, he stated, "No, they blew it tonight." He's right.

EWN

The fans got to vote on the fight of the night. When White was asked if fan voting would happen again, he stated, "No, they blew it tonight." He's right.

Ouch. I honestly don't see how they "blew it" though. You know that fight was going to win unless one of the other fights really stepped up, which they didn't really. All the other fights were also one-sided, or ended early. They could have maybe gave it to Alves vs. Howard, that's the one I would have voted for, but it's not like there's one fight that stands out as the fight of the night, thus with all the hype and everything surrounding this one, I don't see why it shouldn't be.