Quote Originally Posted by EeL View Post
I've seen most of them and I would have to say those are the only near-good/good ones. Three of them utilizing superior superstars(Edge, HBK and HHH) and those being the only good ones, while the Lashley and Khali ones were trash IMO(though Cena did a better job with Khali than Batista) and the Cena vs Umaga matches were better than the Lashley vs Umaga ones mainly I guess because they were flooded with McMahons/bad stipulations on the side. The HBK vs Cena at WM23 was good only because of HBK but the one the night after was one of the best matches I have ever seen. I know Cena has had "some" good matches but why should a person who only has "some" good matches be so hyped and praised by being WWE Champion for more than a year while others who continually put on good matches are not? Trust me, if Cena were given like an extra year or so in mid-card before going ME I would probably like him more and he'd probably have been able to hone his wrestling skills.
Just because there was another good wrestler in the match does NOT mean that Cena was carried. That seems to be what your doing. You assume Cena is a crap wrestler, so natrually, even though there is no proof that it went down like that, you say that Cena was carried. Someone being carried in a match does not make for a good match. It's obvious, it's painful to watch. Undertaker carried Khali though a fight, but it was still bad. That is what it means to be carried: it's noticably bad, but it's better than the person's normal fights. That is not what happened in any of those Cena fights, with the exception of CENA carrying Khali.