Who, are your top 5 wrestlers of all time?

Here are mine:

1. Stone Cold Steve Austin - His promos were great from his Hollywood blonde days, his 'shooting' in ECW, and now, to his current persona. The successful way he would carry out his 'Rebel' gimmick (97-01) led him to become the biggest influence in wrestling history. Also note, he still gets one of the loudest pops in wrestling today.

2. Ric Flair - A great wrestler who's wrestled over 30 years now, and still continues to put over young talent and deliver great matches.

3. Shawn Michaels - the 'total package' in wrestling, I'd go as far as to say the best pure athlete wrestling has seen.

4. Terry Funk - Was a great NWA World Heavyweight Champion, then completely reinvented himself to suit the ECW style and became a World Champion again at the age of 53. Deserves credit for putting ECW on the map.

5. The Undertaker - I'd say he's the best 'big man' in wrestling, a great combination of striking, brawling, and submission style, furthermore, able to carry out one of the most successful gimmicks in wrestling history, notably for over somewhat 10 years.

Other honorable mentions:
Mankind/Mick Foley - Golden on the mic, and a great talent. Another big influence in wrestling.

Jeff Jarrett - Very underrated, has held many championships, and decent at wrestling/cutting promos.

Roddy Piper - Made WM a successful imo.

Bret Hart - Great pure athlete.

What are yours? Discuss.