Congrats FC Correct

I am Third Generation Wrestler

Eric and Jack Taylor came before him

I have Wrestled in TNA, WCW and WWE

WCW- On February 26,1998 David Taylor went up against "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith

TNA- On April 7th, 2004 Taylor made an appearance in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling as a mentor/coach of Team Britain during the America's X-Cup Tournament.

WWE- On the October 20 episode of SmackDown!, Regal announced that Taylor would be joining him on the brand. The two debuted the same night against the team Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki, and picked up the win after dominating their opponents

I am currently not on the active roster but has been doing live events and dark matches in the WWE

He and Paul Burchill then lost to Jesse and Festus in a dark match on the August 21 taping of SmackDown!. He has also been in tag team matches with Paul Burchill at RAW live events, facing The Highlanders.

Although I was in TNA It was a one time appearance in 2004

On April 7th, 2004 Taylor made an appearance in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling as a mentor/coach of Team Britain during the America's X-Cup
Tournament.

In 2001 I was acting as a trainer and wrestler in the Heartland Wrestling Association But left shortly after

In 2001, Taylor joined the World Wrestling Federation, acting as a trainer and wrestler in the Heartland Wrestling Association, a subsidiary of the WWF. Taylor eventually left the WWF after they asked him to relocate to Cincinnati, Ohio, where the HWA was located.

The Rocky Name-
Taylor made his professional debut in the late 1970s under the ring name Dave "Rocky" Taylor

Your Turn Dave