Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default SPOILERS: Possible MAJOR MAJOR News for Mania and Summerslam

I have been told that Brock Lesnar's contract is set for 3 years at $3 million a year. Brock is working a limited schedule during this new contract just like he was with his older contract.

The WWE championship match has been heavily discussed since Brock has confirmed to be staying with WWE. Writers have been working night and day with Vince, Triple H and their inner circle on possible outcomes for the match.

I am being told that Vince is on board with the idea of having Brock retain the WWE title, Cena win the U.S. title and either Sheamus or Daniel Bryan winning the I.C. title. It is still not confirmed however what role if any Sheamus will play at WrestleMania.

I have also been told Roman Reigns is being compared to Lex Luger and his push in 1993 and early 1994. Lex was pushed to the moon but never got over as the WWE wanted at the time. Thus Vince went with the fan favorite Bret Hart and Luger fizzled of into mid-card status.

I have also been told that Dean Ambrose is to get a heavy push leading into SummerSlam.

Great news on Brock staying with WWE, love him or hate him, he does bring excitement. Also we get to see more of Heyman Poor ol Reigns, WWE have screwed him over, he was pushed way to hard and early.

Awesome news about Ambrose, WWE have been screwing him over for so long, it is about time he got a good push. Ambrose should have been pushed instead of Reigns.

Option C as Heyman said . lol

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

WWE better not fuck this one up too

I do not see Ambrose getting a push towards the Heavyweight title, maybe the Intercontinental title.