Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Kurt Angle’s Brother Murders His Wife

Kurt Angle’s brother, David Angle, is currently in the Alleghany County jail as he awaits arraignment for the charge of murdering his wife Donna.

Donna was found dead in Dormont residence on Sunday morning. Paramedics and police responded to a domestic disturbance call at 6:24 AM local time to find Donna Angle not breathing. David told police that he got in an argument with Donna, and she attempted to kick him, which he counter by grabbing her arms, placing his foot on her chest and pulling back. She lost consciousness and never woke up. He claims that he attempted to revive her.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

"she attempted to kick him, which he counter by grabbing her arms, placing his foot on her chest and pulling back. She lost consciousness and never woke up" What did he expect to happen ?

That is an unheard of way to counter someone trying to attack you. I find it hard to believe that is the method he chose to defend himself. I wouldn't be surprised if there was definitely some malicious intent involved here. Sad that a woman had to lose her life over an argument.