– The Four Horsewomen of Wrestling – Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, and Bayley – were recently profiled by GQ, discussing their role in the recent women’s revolution of wrestling. The full article is at this link. Bayley said the following in regard to her goals in WWE:

“Trying to help mold the next generation, or the next crop of girls that are going to be taking over the division—that is my goal. If the girls in NXT can remember things that they’ve learned from me that helped them, that just keeps building women’s wrestling. We’re fighting to make us all equal.”

– Dolph Ziggler recently appeared on the Fox Business Show, Kennedy Nation, and it looks as though the “Show Off” could become a regular feature. Dolph tweeted the following:

debut of new [MENTION=6119]kennedy[/MENTION]Nation seg. airs Monday @FoxBusiness (thanks for the collage of my old head shots) pic.twitter.com/LYoVgr9LJc

— Dolph Ziggler (@HEELZiggler) August 19, 2016

– WWE posted the following clip with former Intercontinental Champion Zack Ryder unboxing Mattel’s new retro SummerSlam figures:

– The following video courtesy of Ringside Collectibles features daughter to RAW General Manager Mick Foley, Noelle Foley, making her predictions for tomorrow night’s SummerSlam. She picks: Cesaro, WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day, WWE Women’s Champion Sasha Banks, WWE United States Champion Rusev, Apollo Crews, Enzo Amore & Big Cass, WWE Champion Dean Ambrose, AJ Styles, Finn Balor and Brock Lesnar.