TNA star Maria Kanellis spoke with ETOnline this week about her experience interacting with Donald Trump when she was a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice back in 2009.

Ironically, Trump “fired” her on the show because he did not like her “locker room talk.” “He fired me for what I said, and what he said was much worse so,” Kanellis said. “My hope is that he gets fired as the Republican nominee.”

She also shared a story of Donald Trump critiquing her appearance and encouraging her to have a mole removed, because he deemed it to be an imperfection. “I have a mole on my shoulder and he said to me that I should have the mole removed because it is an imperfection,” she said. “I just felt as if that comment didn’t belong in the boardroom, I felt as if he should not be making comments like that to me and telling me that a part of my body is an imperfection.”

“It wasn’t something that bothered me [at the time],” she continued, “but as a presidential nominee, it bothers me because of all the recent comments and things that he has said or that has come out. It just shows more and more of what his character is.”