The Miz has been an important part of the WWE over the last decade.

The biggest match of The Miz’s career was when defeated John Cena for the WWE Championship back at WrestleMania 27 in 2011 in the main event.

This marked the only time that WWE had booked The Miz in the main event of the biggest event of the year for the sports entertainment company.

Miz was recently interviewed on CBS Sports’ In This Corner podcast to talk about various topics including beating Cena in the main event of WrestleMania.

“I have pinned John Cena at WrestleMania, and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my WWE career. To go into WrestleMania as WWE Champion and to walk out of WrestleMania as WWE Champion as the bad guy that people boo, that doesn’t really happen ever and it did with me because I make people believe. “

Now that Daniel Bryan has been cleared to return to in-ring action, it’s just a matter of time before the WWE books Miz and Bryan in a program on the blue brand. Miz gave an interesting response when asked if he was happy about Bryan being cleared.

“Am I happy? No. Good for him that he is back. Congratulations. Bravo. The thing is he was the one that said, ‘fight for your dreams?’ He didn’t fight for his dreams when he walked away like a coward on Talking Smack now did he? That’s real. Fight for your dreams. His playbook goes something like this: go out there, get sympathy, talk about your wife, cry a little and get your ass kicked.”