While we have heard multiple rumors about a possible WWE return for Hulk Hogan in recent times, so far they have all proven to be just speculations.

During a recent interview with The Miami Herald, Hogan talked about NWO’s effect on Wrestling, the connection between Ronda Rousey and Roddy Piper and more.

When asked about a possible WWE return, the Hulkster recalled his start in the company and said that he would like to go back one last time and never leave again:

“Well, never say never. That would be a dream come true for me to go back home. I started many, many years ago in 1977, 78 for Vince McMahon Sr., and I’ve been back-n-forth several times. So I’d like to go back one last time and stay there and never leave home again…”

The latest rumor we heard about Hogan came earlier this month and it said that his return is close to being a done deal, though it did not reveal a timetable for his comeback.

Hulk Hogan was released from WWE back in 2015 after the infamous racial slur controversy. Releasing a statement on his release, the company had said that they are “committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds”