– John Cena has been preparing for his next match under the WWE banner and decided to show off his hard work in the gym while in China training with Jackie Chan for the Project X movie. Cena will compete at WWE’s Super Show Down event on Saturday, October 6, 2018 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) in Melbourne, Australia where he’ll be teaming with Bobby Lashley against Elias and Kevin Owens.

10/6 #WWESSD @WWE @WWEUniverse #RAW #SDLive

— John Cena (@JohnCena) October 1, 2018

– Although Jonathan coachman has taken a reduced role on WWE television, that’s not a bad thing for not only “The Coach” but also for the fans. It was officially announced last month that to the surprise and joy of many WWE fans, Renee Young replaced Coachman as the color commentator for the flagship show of the company, Monday Night RAW. This has allowed Coachman to do other projects outside of the WWE banner but also kept him under contract as he’s hosting the pre-show for WWE pay-per-view events.

Recently, a fan asked Coachman on Twitter why he’s no longer on RAW commentary. In his response, he wrote, “I am doing ppv pre shows and other special projects. Trust me I will be on plenty. A lot of changes in the next year. Think big.”

I am doing ppv pre shows and other special projects. Trust me I will be on plenty. A lot of changes in the next year. Think big.

— Jonathan Coachman (@TheCoachrules) October 2, 2018