Bill Goldberg is making the media rounds to promote the season premiere of Forged in Fire: Knife or Death that airs on Wednesday night at 10 p.m. ET on the History channel where he serves as the host. The WWE Hall of Famer spoke with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated to talk about the show as well as status with the WWE.

Goldberg was asked if he’ll make another return to the company for a run or potentially one match at one of the upcoming shows in Saudi Arabia due to the big money that is being offered.

“I don’t really foresee that happening, but if Vince [McMahon] picked up the phone and asked me to do something of that magnitude, I’d have to listen,” said Goldberg. “It’s always a possibility. If it’s just a money grab or it’s just a thing to throw me out there, I’m not interested. The biggest issue there is storyline. I don’t do things just to do them. If they can come up with a story or a reason for me to go back comparable to what they did last time, I’m in.”

After twelve years away from the company, he returned to WWE in 2016 and headlined Survivor Series against Brock Lesnar, and Fastlane against Kevin Owens where he won the WWE Universal Championship. He lost the title to Lesnar at WrestleMania 33 last year in Orlando, Florida. Goldberg was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame earlier this year during WrestleMania 34 weekend and was last seen on WWE television the night after Mania on RAW.

Goldberg stated that his last run was so special as it was everything it could have been and that he couldn’t have asked for much more. He continued by stating that nothing that they put out there is ever guaranteed to succeed, but thinks the stars aligned for it to happen.

“It was the right time and the right circumstances. I don’t know if the stars will align like that again.”