Bianca Belair is using her break from WWE for some personal time and to fulfill some non-in-ring projects.

Last month, Belair began her well-deserved break from WWE programming after spending years as one of the most utilized Superstars. During the August 18, 2023, SmackDown, Belair and Charlotte Flair defeated Damage CTRL's Bayley and WWE Women's Champion IYO SKY Later in the show, Damage CTRL attacked Belair backstage, targeting her knee which had been 'injured' at SummerSlam.

The attack on Belair by Damage CTRL has written the EST off of TV, with no confirmation as to when she will return. Speaking to Metro, Belair was asked what she's been up to since fans last saw her in the ring.

"Right now, it was just some self-care. We did some things with us personally that I'm so excited about, it has to do with the future. I'm trying to write a children's book as well."

Belair added that she has been binge-watching 'Temptation Island,' which streams on Peacock, which is also home to the WWE Network.

"I just started binge-watching it [Temptation Island] and I brought [Montez] along. At one point, the girls were putting their hands on a guy and I was like, 'Take your hand off of him!' and I was hitting him."

Belair is hardly the first WWE Superstar to pen a children's book. WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley has written four children's books, the first of which being 'Mick Foley's Christmas Chaos' in 2000, playing up on Foley's love of the festive season. John Cena would release his own children's book 'Elbow Grease' in 2018 with the book seeing several sequels.