Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Current Plans For The Rock at WWE WrestleMania 41 in Las Vegas

The Rock will have a huge role to play at WWE WrestleMania 41 in Las Vegas, with reported plans for a showdown with a familiar foe.

The Brahma Bull made his in-ring return at this year's WrestleMania which saw the Final Boss victorious in a tag-team match during the Saturday show. The Rock didn't have the same success the following night, as after a chokeslam by The Undertaker took out the Hollywood star, Cody Rhodes defeated Roman Reigns to become Undisputed WWE Championship.

With WrestleMania 40 in the background, fans have been left wondering when they'll next see the Brahma Bull compete. Though he could wrestle earlier than WrestleMania 41, the plan for the April 2025 event is for Rock to face Rhodes, Dave Meltzer reports. It's unclear at this time if this will be for the Undisputed WWE Championship.

The Rock facing off with Rhodes is hardly a surprise given what both men have said in 2024. During WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 event, Rhodes dared The Rock to go one-on-one and said he'd be ready anytime. Following Cody's emotional victory in Philadelphia, The Rock confronted Rhodes on the post-WrestleMania Raw, and vowed to return and come for the American Nightmare.

With Rock-Rhodes the plan (for the time being) for WrestleMania 41, fans will be left wondering when the long-awaited showdown between The Rock and Roman Reigns will take place. At one point in time, the match was a 'lock' for WrestleMania 39 before plans changed. WWE had teased a showdown between the two at this year's event before the might of the 'We Want Cody' movement changed those plans.

WWE WrestleMania 41 will take place at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 19 & April 20, the latest in a calendar year for a WrestleMania to take place. After much speculation, and reports that Minneapolis would host the event instead, the show's date and location was confirmed during the recent Kentucky Derby.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I will be interested if they move away or want to continue with Rock against Reigns. I am guessing if he takes on Rhodes at next years Mania, it could be a title vs title. The Rocks last appearance had them hold each others titles and he kinda mentioned the fans love Rhodes now. So, Mania 25 may be Rocks last match maybe or could carry on with a Reigns storyline if that has not happened. To early to tell I guess.

I have said before that Rock getting that belt was made up as part of a storyline for this type of thing.

With all the Bloodline and their enemies, there could even be a face off between two teams at Survivor Series with Rock leading one and Reigns leading the other.

All I know is, The Rock still does not seem as jacked as he once was and may not be again, still huge but just not steroid looking jacked. lol