Tammy Sytch fears that her life will end behind bars due to an issue with her leg that those running the prison she's at will allegedly not treat.

Sytch, who is best known for her career as Sunny in the WWF, was sentenced to 17 years in a Correctional Institute for her role in the car crash that killed Julian Lasseter in 2022. Sytch had initially pleaded not guilty to the charges against her but later changed her plea to no contest. That means she did not admit guilt but would not fight a conviction against her.

Despite being incarcerated, Sytch recently spoke with TMZ and shared concerning news about her health. The issue began when Sytch noticed a swelling in her left leg which ranged from the top of her knee to her toes. Sytch brought the issue to officials at the prison who reportedly did not treat her.

Sytch could "barely walk on my leg" as of last week and after testing was diagnosed with a blood clot that requires blood thinners. Getting that medication into her body has been an ordeal however and she's now fearing she'll die because of the situation.

"All that's been going through my mind for the past three weeks is, 'Oh, my God, I'm going to follow in [my ex-husband's] footsteps and die of a blood clot just like he did because I can't get medical treatment at this prison.'"

Sytch went on to say that the situation is "pretty bad" and that she will insist on care at an off-site hospital if things get any worse. She is not due to be released until January 2040.

You can hear the interview she did with TMZ here.