Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default WWE Bringing In More Celebrities, ECW Talent Change

Partial Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- A suggestion made to WWE from the USA Network was for them to use another celebrity to help improve their ratings. It was also noted to officials that WWE had success using both Kevin Federline and Donald Trump.

- Michelle McCool will be having a special photo shoot that should be on WWE’s website in the future. The photo shoot was awarded to her after she won the Memorial Day Bikini Beach Blash Battle Royal on RAW. WWE’s website has an article on this topic.

- A suggestion made by Dusty Rhodes is that ECW be used as a youth oriented show, basically using mostly wrestlers that are in the final level of development. ECW head writer Dave Lagana is in favor of staying on the course its taking.

if they do use a celebrity, i just hope they use a celebrity that people actually like

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

I was actually kind of surprised that Michelle McCool won the battle royal on Raw.

RIP JC

As was I. It's okay though...she's a hottie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Legend In My Spare Time Role Model's Avatar

What I don't like is that WWE is relying on celebritys to pick up the ratings, which is total crap because what WWE should be doing is using wrestlers to lift the ratings and actually doing stuff with the main event division and other divisions that are being over-rided by people don't know how to wrestle and leaving the guys we want to see out. It's WWE fault that they're done but on the other hand they could easily raise them if they decided to do the right things.

ECW is just a stepping stone lol, does not make it sound to good. IMO atleast saying it like that makes ECW look weaker but I guess it is also good to see who the next talents will be on one show, Poor ol ECW Still waiting for its 2 hours.