Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Talking iMPACT! *Spoilers* 7/5 - 7/12

Impact 7/5

*TNA Tag Team champions Team 3D defeated AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels and LAX after a 3D on Daniels.

*Jim Cornette joined Don West and Mike Tenay at the announcer's table.

*Christian Cage and Tomko came out. Cage was carrying his director's megaphone again. He said it's a symbol for a director and discusses the things he's produced in TNA - ratings, superstars he's made in the company. He asks Cornette who is Chris Harris to be wrestling Cage at Victory Road. He said Cage will be a superstar just for wrestling him at Victory Road. Cage says he wants back in the main event picture. Cornette gets a mic and said that Harris was going to shatter TNA's glass ceiling, using Cage's head as a battering ram. Cornette asks Cage if he made TNA or was it TNA that made Christian Cage. Cornette says Abyss is still looking to get his hands on Cage. Cage says that he's right here. Abyss' music begins to play so Cage heads to the back.

*Gail Kim pinned Jackie Moore to win a three-way also featuring Ms. Brooks. After the match, they both attacked Kim. Eric Young hit the ring to make the save. Jackie jumped on Eric's back and he flipped her over. Brooks did the same, with the same results. Robert Roode jumped Eric.

*TNA champion Kurt Angle came to the ring with both the TNA and IWGP title belts. He said that he just got back from Japan, winning another World title after making Brock Lesnar tap. He discusses an eight man tag match next week on Impact, saying it's going to be the biggest night in TNA history. Kurt Angle's Champion of Champions night. He said it's better to be remembered when you are still alive then when you are dead. He said that he was the one that put TNA on the map and that they've had their highest ratings in the last few weeks. He says that everyone in the locker room wants to be just like Kurt Angle. Team 3D comes out. Ray mocks Angle saying, "Blah blah blah blah" as they come to the ring. He said that he doesn't know where to start with Angle, but he's not the know all and end all within TNA. Ray says that it's about all the wrestlers in TNA, not just Kurt Angle. Angle tries to hit Ray but Devon nails Angle. He goes for a table but Samoa Joe hits the ring. He brawls with 3D. Angle grabs Joe from behind and hits an Olympic Slam through a table. They may have to sweeten the crowd noise for this segment as the live crowd was chanting for LAX and turning on 3D.

Xplosion:

*James Storm pinned Senshi with a superkick.

Impact 7/12:

*Abyss pinned Lance Hoyt with a Black Hole Slam. Christy Hemme looked awesome. [Note from Mike: When doesn't she?]. Abyss goes under the ring and grabs a bag of glass. Basham comes out to pull Lance Hoyt from the ring. Voodoo Kin Mafia hit the ringside area and battle with Hoyt and Basham. Christy is left in the ring with Abyss. Tomko and AJ Styles jump Abyss before he can do anything. Sting's music plays and he appears behind Tomko and Styles, then clears the ring. Sting takes the mic and says they'll see Tomko and Styles at Victory Road. He hands Abyss the mic and Abyss says, "Tomko, Styles, three days until Doomsday."

*Kaz defeated Havoc and Martyr in a qualifying match for the 10 Man Ultimate X match at Victory Road after pinning Martyr. After the match, Raven hit Kaz from behind with the kendo stick. All three of them beat down Kaz.

Xplosion:

*Jay Lethal pinned Petey Williams. Before the match, Sonjay Dutt came out and tossed flower pedals around the ring.

Impact 7/12:

*TNA & IWGP champion Kurt Angle, TNA X-Division champion Samoa Joe and TNA Tag Team champions Team 3D defeated AJ Styles & Christian Cage & Tomko & Robert Roode. Angle stayed out of the ring most of the match and had words with Joe. Brother Ray was trying to get them to focus on the match. Joe got Styles up for the Muscle Buster but Angle made a blind tag in. Angle covered AJ for the pin after the buster. Angle left the ring, leaving 3D and Joe in the ring.

PWInsider

abyss can talk?
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

thats exactly what i was thinking!

whoa, that's creepy lol, i didn't know that

[Today 08:48 PM] Crossfire: pimping aint easy but its necessary, but Josh is chasing hoes like Tom chases Jerry

Why wouldn't abyss be able to talk?

Ring Crew

Quote Originally Posted by legolas4792 View Post
    abyss can talk?
    Maybe he is just a guy who likes to let his fists do the talking.

I'll have to check out Impact tomorrow night.

its like Kane who never talked now he is going to. Wanna copy WWE anymore there.

gfx credit: Role Model

"The best in the world" Andre Jones
    Triple Crown Winner
    2x LOW Heavyweight Champion
    2x Mr. Money in the Bank
    2013 Superstar of the Year
    1X Universal Champion
    1X LOW Tag Team Champion
    42-18-2 1-NC

Ashley Lane
    1X Women's Champion
    6-4-1

actually Kane would talk with the help of one of those electronic voice amplifiers that smokers use,and now byt he grace of god he hasn't had to use it for the longest time now.

Abyss was never given the chance to talk before because he always had Jim Mitchell for that.
    Maybe TNA think that its time Abyss steps up and starts using the mic,of course they could be making a very drastic move on his behalf if he can't pull off any decent promos.Of course than they can resort to having him team with Sting,and let Sting do all the talking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]BEHOLD,The GODS of THUNDER!!!