Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Furry Fugitive: 'Bat Hid In My Bra'

A hotel receptionist got a shock when she felt a vibration in her underwear and realised a bat was hiding in her bra.

Abbie Hawkins told the Eastern Daily Press she had felt something moving inside her clothes, but assumed it was her mobile phone.

Hours later, she discovered a furry stowaway had been keeping her company since she got dressed that morning.

"Once I realised it was a bat I was shocked, but then I felt quite sorry for it really," the 19-year-old told the newspaper.

"It looked very snug in there and I thought how mean I was for disturbing it.

"I did not notice anything as I put my bra on. The night before I had had one or two drinks and I was getting ready quickly.

"The bra was in my drawer but it had been on the washing line the day before.

"When I was driving to work I felt a slight vibration but I thought it was just my mobile phone in my jacket pocket.

"It was quite a busy morning and I did not for minute think it was anything other than my mobile."

Around noon during her shift at a Holiday Inn near Norwich International Airport she "plucked up the courage to investigate".

"I just lost my breath when I saw it and I did not know what it was at first," she said.

The creature took flight when her colleagues crowded round to have a look at it and flew off into a dark corner of the office before being captured and released outside.

"I will certainly be checking my bras every morning from now on!" Miss Hawkins said.

sky news

Main Eventer

LMAO thanks for the read.

Ring Crew

haha...i am surprised she didnt scream

not sure about anyone else but id be all snug in a set of boobs

Fist of all... How can she not notice a live animal in her bra???

Second... How on earth could she confuse the poor thing with her phone? Does she keep her phone in her bra for safe keeping???