Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Montag: 'Mum looked at me like circus freak'

Heidi Montag has reportedly claimed that her mother looked at her like a "circus freak" when she returned home following her recent plastic surgery.

The Hills star underwent ten procedures in ten hours in November, including a mini-brow lift, breast augmentation and chin reduction.

Speaking to People, she said: "I was nervous, but also excited. I never thought in my wildest dreams she was going to react the way she did.

"She was looking at me almost like a zoo animal. It wasn't like I was her daughter anymore. She was looking at me like I was a circus freak."

The 23-year-old reportedly continued to say that her mother was "most upset" that she had not been with her during the surgery and that she thought it was "sad [that] my confidence is gone because of the music industry I'm trying to get into".

When asked how her relationship with her mom was now, she replied: "I tried to leave it as best as I could, but my heart was breaking."

It was previously suggested that Montag's trip home to Crested Butte, CO, would be filmed for an upcoming episode of her MTV reality show.

DS
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

thanks for the post Omen
    EYES OF THE INSANE

That's because she practically IS a circus freak now. Or Frankenstein's monster. She looked fine before, all this plastic surgery in ridiculous.

i can see making your boobs bigger but she went to far
    EYES OF THE INSANE

She mutilated herself cuz she has no self respect, no self esteem and no confidence. i don't blame her mom for looking at her that way one single bit. She let hollywood get to her and make her hate herself. For that she will have to suffer the consequences.