Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    Well, as a big ROH fan, I know I would love to see WGTT go against tag teams like MCMG's, Briscoes, Young Bucks, American Wolves etc.
    I have a ton of ROH DVDs (not to mention matches I've downloaded) with several of those people & others... While seeing those teams face-off might be good, I don't see Benjamin as having any better solo success in ROH than he has in WWE.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ Maybe not, but I disagree. I guess the only thing we can do is to wait and see

On the bench!

^^ Maybe not, but I disagree. I guess the only thing we can do is to wait and see
    Or not see, if he/they do the right thing, & he doesn't end up there.

^^ I don't get you at all

It's like you say it would be a bad thing of they ended up in ROH.

Ever seen any of James Gibsons matches in ROH? He was great in ROH, but he got jobbed out in WWE. He did lose his Title to Hornswoggle for christ sake!
    He even said in his farewell speech on ROH that ROH was the greatest company he ever worked for, and that they had the greatest wrestling fans in the world.

That's the reason why I think Haas and Benjamin should end up in ROH. Because their talent would be appreciated, and they wouldn't be jobbed out.

I I where a wrestler and could choose between WWE/TNA and ROH. I would have no problem with choosing ROH. Not because of the money, but the fact that I would know that I would get ringtime, and that the fans appreciated what I did.

On the bench!

^^ I don't get you at all

It's like you say it would be a bad thing of they ended up in ROH.

Ever seen any of James Gibsons matches in ROH? He was great in ROH, but he got jobbed out in WWE. He did lose his Title to Hornswoggle for christ sake!
    He even said in his farewell speech on ROH that ROH was the greatest company he ever worked for, and that they had the greatest wrestling fans in the world.

That's the reason why I think Haas and Benjamin should end up in ROH. Because their talent would be appreciated, and they wouldn't be jobbed out.

I I where a wrestler and could choose between WWE/TNA and ROH. I would have no problem with choosing ROH. Not because of the money, but the fact that I would know that I would get ringtime, and that the fans appreciated what I did.
    Did you not read what I wrote? I've seen several ROH matches that included stars of WWE & TNA.

But it's like I always say when WWE releases people: Why do people always talk about Vince misusing them or not using them enough? Can't it be that the guy just sucked?

Understand I'm not saying at all that such was the case with Gibson, Kendrick, or several other stars... But with Haas, Benjamin (that I can recall), & lots of others, it is.

Yes, I agree that ROH are incredibly appreciative when you show them something good, but if you've gotten nothing good to show them, don't blame them for then being incredibly silent.

^^ I kinda agree. Only thing I say is give the guys a chance to prove themselves worthy for ROH. I think they would do good!

On the bench!

^^ I kinda agree. Only thing I say is give the guys a chance to prove themselves worthy for ROH. I think they would do good!
    They were given that chance... The company they work for may change, & their calendars & paychecks may also change, but their talent level won't increase, & it doesn't make them watchable/viable at this moment.

^^ They where never given the chance in ROH

On the bench!

^^ They where never given the chance in ROH
    But they "where" in WWE, & they don't have what it takes.

^^ The problem is that in WWE there are several other wrestlers who has better charisma than Benjamin & Haas, and WWE tend to push people who have the mic skills and charisma over wrestling skills.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast