Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Thumbs up Vitor Belfort Reveals The UFC Wants Him Back For October

Source: Sherdog.com

UFC Middleweight contender, Vitor Belfort has revealed that the UFC is looking for him to return in October, possibly for the next UK card in London, as well as a potential fight with current Middleweight champion, Anderson Silva.

Speaking via Sherdog.com, Belfort said:

“My return to the ring has been defined by (UFC owner) Lorenzo, (Fertitta). He called me and wants me to be ready in October and I’ll be ready by then.”

Belfort then gave his thoughts on Anderson Silva and his recent antics:

“What bothered me about Anderson, and also bothered us all, was the lack of respect he had with the athlete and man inside the Octagon, talking dirty words, skipping, then kneeling to ask for forgiveness and then not wanting to apologize. It was a controversy, people tried to tell him, but (his manager) Ed Soares translated incorrectly. What bothers me is that I had great affection for him when I knew him. Now he is not the same as before.”

“Everybody wants this fight. I think it will be the fight of the century. It is a much anticipated fight and has to happen. It didn’t happen, but now it has to happen more than ever. Now, I’m more determined. I really want this fight. Before they put this fight on me, but now I want it. Now it’s my challenge and it will come.”

UFC President, Dana White revealed yesterday that the UFC is going to put on a major event on SPIKE TV to make up for Silva's antics at UFC 112. A potential Middleweight title fight between Anderson Silva and Vitor Belfort on free TV would surely make up for what happened at UFC 112.

The Mac

everyone is so hyped about a silva vs belfort match...
    that they forget silva is defending his title against chael sonnen
    silva might not have a title to defend in october