Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default *Spoilers* Vince Just Answered My Questions.

Going into RAW I had these questions:

Why is Bret our GM when Vince hates him? Does Vince still have any issues with Bret? Why do we still have Guest Hosts?

Vince answered 2/3 of those questions. I liked the segment, because it gave us all a chance to see the McMahon character die. He hasn't got any problems with anyone else now currently in WWE (All his storylines have ended where the other persons got their revenge). It seemed like this storyline could go somewhere, but I doubt it. He said that he could be setting Bret up for something, but he geniunely believes Bret's the man for the job (That answers why Bret is GM). He further said that he hopes Bret can handle the pressure of being management (This answers #2, Because Vince clearly doesn't have any issues with Bret if he can go out on Live TV and say he's the man for the job).

Unfortunately, He didn't answer the last question. I find it stupid how last week we had that Aldrin guy thinking he has power. This week, WWE changed things. Ashton or however you spell his silly name, told us he went to the GM and made a match. I prefer this to the GMs just randomly showing up and doing what they like. It makes the shows string together better if RAW has a GM who knows what's going on week-by-week.

Overall, I think this segment on RAW has shown us the end of RAW. I think our next heel management character should be Cole. Cole has been attacked loads recently, and perhaps when Vince gets rid of Long he will make Cole the GM of SD & Bring JR back to Raw.

im glad vince was on answering some questions i just wonder if the heel vince is actully gone for good or if he might make a comeback.

The Mac

that cole idea is awesome he should go to smackdown
    id hate to see teddy go but cole would make a good heel gm
    and thn jr will be back and jerry the king can go back to being the heel commentator
    cuz him as a face announcer(cheering for the babyfaces) just seems weird i liked when he cheered for bad guys

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I wish Vince where gone for good

The Mac

ya he needs to stay in the back where he belongs