I was going to take this time to write a blog about the ongoing issue of obesity in America but now I'm not. As a champion, and one of the faces of Combat Zone Wrestling, I realize that I am obligated to appear on the 9th, which I will, but I will not sit back and allow the audience to dictate month in and month out who I will be wrestling against! Not that it makes a difference. Little Mondo, Ruckus, Andy Sumner, Nick Gage, the fans begged for this garbage and I beat every single one of them with little effort.

Well not this time. Not after what happened last month.

The Wired Television Championship represents hard work and dedication to a sport that has been around for over 6,000 years! It is to be respected and treated as such, which therefore means the officiating taking place during its defenses is to be obeyed with the highest regard! Being one of the best athletes in the game today, I have no problem with that notion. In fact I believe quite honestly in the integrity of holding such a prestigious title. However, the blatant disregard and disrespect that was shown at Down With the Sickness for my championship and the name Combat Zone Wrestling must not go without consequence!

Men like Nick Gage have no respect! People like that are bad for business! To resort to cheap tactics would have been the only way that animal could have had a chance at dethroning Drew Gulak! And referee Brett Lauderdale should have been awarded a medal for his fine, fair, and just officiating that evening. But what did he get in return? One of the most barbaric and inhumane treatments any person could receive! The fans left to cheer in horror at something that has the same class as some tasteless snuff film which bordered on torture!

Men like Nick Gage are not wrestlers. They are cowards! They are a disgrace to the company Combat Zone Wrestling and a disgrace to all of the people trying so hard to see through its success! Therefore, as a champion, and a face of this promotion, I am moving to request that Nick Gage be disciplined for his actions at Down With the Sickness. The disrespect shown to an official must not be tolerated in the wake of a new era in this company's history!

I will not rest until justice has been won!
- GULAK

Gulak